** The Official Call of Duty: Ghosts (CoD 2013) thread ***

Caporegime
Stop stupid prepubescent teens playing it.

very easily Done. Battlefield already does this.

If you have a child's xbox account it won't let you play. It shows tbh in the playerbase as not as many kids play it. COD makes no such check and will quite happily let children with children's xbox live / PSN accounts play.

That and remove all Kill & Death statistics from the game. Quote only points and don't let anybody find out their K/D ratio from any stat service either.

Remove it completely. And then tweak the guns such that you can't do 360 no scopes and kill people with 1 sniper bullet to the toe such that you have to actually aim.

Then watch as all the kids stop playing COD and it loses 30 million sales.... and then the next developer in the series brings it back to chase the sales. Its the BS that drives the sales, so the BS will stay in.

It will never happen.

Caporegime
OP
very easily Done. Battlefield already does this.

If you have a child's xbox account it won't let you play. It shows tbh in the playerbase as not as many kids play it. COD makes no such check and will quite happily let children with children's xbox live / PSN accounts play.

That and remove all Kill & Death statistics from the game. Quote only points and don't let anybody find out their K/D ratio from any stat service either.

Remove it completely. And then tweak the guns such that you can't do 360 no scopes and kill people with 1 sniper bullet to the toe such that you have to actually aim.

Then watch as all the kids stop playing COD and it loses 30 million sales.... and then the next developer in the series brings it back to chase the sales. Its the BS that drives the sales, so the BS will stay in.

It will never happen.

Totally agree, the player base in BF is light years ahead of the CoD one.

Soldato
As sad as it may sound ... I quite like the idea! I don't even like rap, but he would be a great announcer.

Hope this paves the way for other celebs to follow suit.

I want Morgan Freeman in a AAA title :D

Wish this Snoop DLC was free with the season pass. My boys will think it's funny and awesome :D

Co_DSnoop_610.jpg

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ca...your-kills-coming-to-xbox-first/1100-6419019/

Soldato
The game is rated 16 but Activision know full well their target audience is 10-13.

Yup. All the crap in the game is blatantly aimed at kids. But, like Frodders said, if they removed all the BS like QSing then they'd lose a lot of sales most likely. I say most likely because if they took a chance and removed all the crap then they might get a lot of players back the have abandoned COD for games like BF.

I like the COD format. I've got Titan Fall but I can see me getting bored of it quite quickly. COD has nailed it so the game makes you want to have one more game to unlock whatever weapon/item you want. It's just a shame that the series has gone downhill with the last few games.

Soldato
Been playing Extinction mode but have yet to beat the second uberhive on the first level. What happens if you manage it?

So far I have managed to get about half way pretty much consistently barring instadropouts (seriously, why do that? Spend 5 mins waiting for a game to start then drop out soon as you land?)

Permabanned
I tried playing it solo, then tried playing it online. Quickly discovered it's much easier solo than playing with the kind of brain damaged retards you get matched with online. I found the MK14 EBR to be very OP as it one shots the normal aliens (with a damage class build at least). That with feral instincts + sentry gun, pretty easy to complete.

Associate
My Ghosts profile has been pretty much broke since buying the game (x360)

After i've done certain challenges and unlocked certain items (patches, headgear, uniforms etc) i can't actually select them or use them, and the challenges are completely different to what I was aiming for, e.g. The game said i'd unlocked a helmet last night for killing *so many* people with I.E.Ds...go to select the helmet and it's locked saying to unlock it i have to kill 90 people with C4s :confused:

During gameplay, even though i get challenge points, it doesn't actually tell me what challenge i just completed.

I was playing yesterday,prestiged, and reached level 11 on the new prestige...just load the game up now and i'm back to level 58 of the previous prestige, and my character and classes i created have disapeared altogether :rolleyes:

Does this sort of turd happen to anyone else?

Soldato
My Ghosts profile has been pretty much broke since buying the game (x360)

After i've done certain challenges and unlocked certain items (patches, headgear, uniforms etc) i can't actually select them or use them, and the challenges are completely different to what I was aiming for, e.g. The game said i'd unlocked a helmet last night for killing *so many* people with I.E.Ds...go to select the helmet and it's locked saying to unlock it i have to kill 90 people with C4s :confused:

During gameplay, even though i get challenge points, it doesn't actually tell me what challenge i just completed.

I was playing yesterday,prestiged, and reached level 11 on the new prestige...just load the game up now and i'm back to level 58 of the previous prestige, and my character and classes i created have disapeared altogether :rolleyes:

Does this sort of turd happen to anyone else?

Nope just the regular rubbish!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom