13" Retina MacBook Pro cases?

Associate
Just picked up a 13" Retina MacBook Pro and I'm looking for a case, a sleeve/pouch kind.

Anyone got any recommendations? I've seen some nice felt ones for under £10 on the bay but I'm not sure what the quality will be like.

Soldato
I have a Be.ez LArobe Notebook Sleeve for my 15" rMBP and find the fit and quality excellent.

My girlfriend has also had one on her MacBook Pro for the last six years and while the case is a little battered from being carried around the world the computer is in immaculate condition.

Soldato
I gave those £10 felt ones on ebay a try and it was basically cheap carpet, sent it right back. I have a Be.ez too on my 13" rMBP, can't fault it, misses as a incase or w/e that has a nice charging flap too, it is really great.

Soldato
I have a Be.ez LArobe Notebook Sleeve for my 15" rMBP and find the fit and quality excellent.

My girlfriend has also had one on her MacBook Pro for the last six years and while the case is a little battered from being carried around the world the computer is in immaculate condition.

I purchased one of these LaRobe cases directly from Apple, it was awesome at first. But the the zips started rubbing/catching on the material of the sleeve after a months use and caused a ever increasing hole in the neoprene/memory foam.

Then bought a incase sleeve for my Macbook and now have a matching case for my iPad Mini and also recommend the Incase backpack (small or mini) for carrying your kit around.

Associate
I went for the 'Cool Bananas RainSuit Sleeve' (great name i know). Mainly went for that because it has an inner lip you pull over the edge of your rMBP and it protects the edge from scratching on the inside of the zip.

I detest hard cases on any Macs as I think they look horrible and edge up scratching the case, but that's just me :)

Back
Top Bottom