Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [25th April - 29th April 2014]

Soldato
This Chelsea 11 better than Man City's? Kalas, Mikel, Salah. Yep ok.

It really isn't. This is Chelsea's worst side they have put out all season and no way compares to that of City put out against Liverpool. Not sure why you are denying it.

Are you doing a Mourinho and diverting attention in case your team ****s up? :p

He said practically every side Liverpool have faced. Where do City come into it?

Don
This Chelsea 11 better than Man City's? Kalas, Mikel, Salah. Yep ok.

Choose the 1 side that this Chelsea 11 is obviously weaker than. I said it's stronger than practically every side we've played and I'd argue that it's clearly better than every side other than City and Arsenal.

Soldato
As expected Jose was talking crap that isn't there strongest line up but it's still more than capable of providing a tough test, sturridge not being rushed back In is good though sure he will get some game time

Soldato
Choose the 1 side that this Chelsea 11 is obviously weaker than. I said it's stronger than practically every side we've played and I'd argue that it's clearly better than every side other than City and Arsenal.

I'll back up Baz here. The side is a strong one, definitely not our strongest and l'pool SHOULD win, but it will be tough.

There's no obvious weakness other than Kalas, but even then if he plays to his potential he could be the best CB on the field today. I expect certain people like Salah and Ba to rise the the challenge. They've been much improved last few games.

Soldato
I'll back up Baz here. The side is a strong one, definitely not our strongest and l'pool SHOULD win, but it will be tough.

There's no obvious weakness other than Kalas, but even then if he plays to his potential he could be the best CB on the field today. I expect certain people like Salah and Ba to rise the the challenge. They've been much improved last few games.

Tbh even if you put torres against us I wouldn't even worry in the slightest as he never does anything lol Im sure ba will test out cb more that being said sakho should be physically strong enough to match him

Soldato
So as pointed out on twitter Chelsea weakened 17 man squad 200m and 500 international caps between em so yeah and he try to argue that Chelsea can't cope with the matches so close I call bullcrap if he can't manage it right that's his problem

Soldato
It's not about their cost or talent in the Chelsea side.

It's the fact these players aren't first team, and have played very little if at all together in a competitive environment. Match fitness is a massive factor in competitive football, this Liverpool team is a pretty much constant, within a rotation of 2 or 3 per game.

Back
Top Bottom