Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Associate
Saw this this morning. :D

2014-04-28090057.jpg

2014-04-28090128.jpg

Soldato
If that's the same one I saw, he comes to the Kent PH meets quite a lot, I'm sure I've got a photo of it in between a Lambo and a Noble of the same colour.

Quite a few people dropped out due to the weather: I took my name off the list as both of my cars are out of action, but a friend kindly offered to take me there in his MX5. I was tempted to turn up in my housemates Cityrover though, just to see the looks of horror :p

It was the Sagaris, was lovely. Funnily enough, I was in my MX5 and turned up at Tesco to meet some friends before driving to MBW and saw a line of MX5s. Checked MX5Nutz and it turned out MX5oc were holding an event at Brooklands at the same time!

Soldato
It was the Sagaris, was lovely. Funnily enough, I was in my MX5 and turned up at Tesco to meet some friends before driving to MBW and saw a line of MX5s. Checked MX5Nutz and it turned out MX5oc were holding an event at Brooklands at the same time!

I had seen that was on, didn't bother going though, looks like most of the MX5's were stock, so I would find it a bit boring seeing 500+ MX5's parked up.

Back
Top Bottom