***The Official Battlefield 4 Thread***

Soldato
There was definitely the option to kick/ban in the server that I was on. Whether or not is was working is another question entirely, couldn't test it either as the server didn't fill up, perhaps because of the above issue...

Kick Ban option is there but it does not work, tried to remove someone being abusive over VoIP and it didn't work.

Also tried to switch player to balance the teams and said they had left the server.

I had a good time last night, took Sonny'S tags along with all the AVF/thcc players on the opposite team, and we spent a whole round being killed by the megalodon.

Caporegime
server emptied fast though, that's the only problem with private servers it will only fill up if you have a lot of mates who play the game and it will empty fast on non peak times.

personally I don't see the point, no doubt some people will get power hungry and just ban people that are better than them, etc rather than those that deserve bans.

was a good laugh last night, i got a few tags too, it's a pity the party chat still only supports 8 players it was supposed to be doubled was it not with the 1.70 update?

Soldato
Don't think party chat was going to be increased, I couldn't join even when there was room, and creating my own chat was fine but couldn't invite.

Keeping a server busy is a task, you need a good rotation and his Admin's that don't mess about.

There are quite a few AVF/THCC players though so we should keep it busy, and I found playing each other was more fun.

Associate
I'm slowly starting to like the LMG's, especially playing rush on operation locker. I just hate having to use bursts, especially when there's 4/5 people running down the tight corridors. It's ok laying at the end with a bipod and killing most of them, but I just cant hold the trigger stood up and normally manage to 1 of them.

Soldato
Not played this for ages but decided to play Xbone version earlier, I can barely connect to any games, it fails to create a squad, is it just me? My NAT us open and rebooted my router but still no luck. Never had issues before.

Soldato
So despite all the little bugs this game has people are still willing to throw money at rented servers?

No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

Because when you compare it to the likes of COD and Titanfail with their tiny static maps and repetitive gameplay Battlefield still is an excellent game.

Soldato
Hmm When people complain about all the problems of this game what are they talking about? I must be oblivious to it all lol

I used to get a little bit of rubber banding but that mostly gone now.

The main problem I get every other week is sometimes I cant log on to EA to play or lose unlocks and have to reset the machine

Soldato
Think Mcwildcard was on last night !! Pretty sure he's from this forum, poor sole lost his metal to me a couple times on floodzone.

He did have an awesome TOW shot on me though, A flag on hanian I was dropping some surprises in the water and look up to see a missile faceplant me :*

Soldato
So helis nose diving if the wind changes and late Headshots calling bad servers still.

Mile AA is stil la f'ing joke in this game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom