Dayz Breaking Point (Arma 3 mod)

Soldato
Started playing a bit of Dayz yesterday, first time in ages and the game just annoyed me with the constant stream of messages and I think my guy had some kind of severe asthma as after 3 steps I couldnt hear a thing except my manic wheezing.

Is this one more old school?

Soldato
Hey guys had a quick go last night, definitely got that old school dayz feel to it so im going to give it a proper go tonight.

Quick question - weapons. Started as a Ranger and raided 4 houses and some kind of hilltop fort looking for a weapon but no luck. Quite a bit of medi stuff. Any tips or is it just a case of them being at specific places?

Associate
Been playing some breaking point this weekend.

Had fun but I just cant take to the maps. I just cant take to altis at all, same when I played wasteland and life servers. Thirsk seemed ok but is it Arma 2 graphics or something? it looks horrible...same with Bystrica which is boring as hell also.

Still had some fun and will be playing more this week and trying to enjoy Altis lol. What servers do you lot play on ?

Associate
OP
Bystrica is just ridiculously deathmatch for my liking but I do like the mod very much. I am still playing stand alone as well but it just feels horrible after playing BP for a bit.

Permabanned
Been playing some breaking point this weekend.

Had fun but I just cant take to the maps. I just cant take to altis at all, same when I played wasteland and life servers. Thirsk seemed ok but is it Arma 2 graphics or something? it looks horrible...same with Bystrica which is boring as hell also.

Still had some fun and will be playing more this week and trying to enjoy Altis lol. What servers do you lot play on ?

Yeah they are just ported from A2 so the maps will look the same as A2.

I haz 4090!
Don
DG, I personally blame you for ruining my life by letting me know about this game. Sat at work, eyes almost bleeding, head nodding after two weeks solid of playing. Racked up 60 hours in that time. Absolutely amazing game.

Caporegime
One of our clan members saw a guy flying last night around the coms tower at altis! Then later I saw the same guy flying, he flew into the coms tower then flew out.

Associate
is there not something we can set up on steam or anything like that. Me and my brother suck ass at it and can never survive long enough to get anything decent, and it would be easier to find other players playing it and finding out which server they are on and such.....just a thought.

Soldato
I've been playing on Altis EU42 - total noob though. I found a military base thing on a peninsula and got some gear. Then I got a buddy request - went to meet the guy and got ambushed by him and 1 other! Im on another character now, playing as Ranger. I think hunter might suit me better as I'd rather be able to kill with impunity.

Where do guns etc typically spawn? I've not found any with this char.

Soldato
I've been playing on Altis EU42 - total noob though. I found a military base thing on a peninsula and got some gear. Then I got a buddy request - went to meet the guy and got ambushed by him and 1 other! Im on another character now, playing as Ranger. I think hunter might suit me better as I'd rather be able to kill with impunity.

Where do guns etc typically spawn? I've not found any with this char.

Guns can spawn almost anywhere I always manage to find at least a pistol or Enfield in house, huts etc better weapons are found in military base.

Back
Top Bottom