Phanteks Releases Enthoo Pro Full Tower Chassis

Soldato
Staying true to the Enthoo Series, Phanteks releases the Enthoo Pro.
Phanteks' Enthoo Pro aimed at budget-conscious enthusiasts that doesn't want to compromise on features for price.
Unleash unlimited possibilities with the budget-friendly Enthoo Pro. To reduce cost while maintaining design,
the Enthoo Pro comes with a textured exterior finish that mimics the appearance of brushed aluminium.
Two models of the Enthoo Pro are available.

Source

Soldato
Soldato
Looks really good, though didn't know that the Pro would be coming water-cooling ready and windowed also. I read/watched that the Pro would be the simpler brother to the Luxe, no water-cooling etc, and cheaper as well?

Caporegime
Looks really good, though didn't know that the Pro would be coming water-cooling ready and windowed also. I read/watched that the Pro would be the simpler brother to the Luxe, no water-cooling etc, and cheaper as well?
Going from preview vids id seen i thought the pro was gonna have a solid side panel, no PWM fan hub, no psu cover. Nice to see all theese included.

Soldato
According to a review its only $99 for a windowed version! That's what, £60?

Very nice.
Indeed. Plus VAT would be about £72.00.. but we always get the shaft.
Yeah, but £90 for the windowed on pre-order on OcUK, I expect it must be a little more expensive in the UK probably.
And as Shivy said, it's Indeed. Plus VAT would be about £72.00.. but we always get the shaft. 90.00
Going from preview vids id seen i thought the pro was gonna have a solid side panel, no PWM fan hub, no psu cover. Nice to see all theese included.
Really glad they are including all these nice features in the Pro for sure.

Soldato
As much as I hate the thought my guess is the Pro will be available for a few months before the Luxe is. :(

I hope I'm wrong.

Soldato
I don't think it's Phanteks' fault.
Have you noticed all the release delays and out of stock items coming out of China the last 8-10 months?.. things like all the coolers retailers can't seem to keep in stock.

Back
Top Bottom