*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
I'm hoping for that, Can't they introduce what the 360 had and make the lights flash or something.

Fed up with the batteries going mid game and scrambling for my charging cable.

I think as it (seems) to be one led that would be hard... Seems like an underthought problem.

Actually suppose the one led could just flash

Soldato
They need to fix how long party app takes to load for the first time after a boot and you're in a game it's ridiculous. Receive invite, pause game to join, snap comes up does nothing. 5 mins later time out error, try again several more minutes and a 50/50 chance of getting in that time or a second time out & try again. Often by the time you actually get in they've given up and left lol :(

jpm

jpm

Associate
They need to fix how long party app takes to load for the first time after a boot and you're in a game it's ridiculous. Receive invite, pause game to join, snap comes up does nothing. 5 mins later time out error, try again several more minutes and a 50/50 chance of getting in that time or a second time out & try again. Often by the time you actually get in they've given up and left lol :(

Is that since the May update? (if you're in the preview program) because I've been lucky and never hardly had an issue with the party system, except for the odd problem where I couldn't hear anybody.

I haven't tried it since the May update though.

Soldato
Yeah that could work really.

Even a notification on screen saying to change batteries or plug in charger would be good.

Hopefully they will add it sooner or later.

It's a bit daft that sort of notification wasn't added at the point they added the battery meter to the dashboard itself (next to the clock).

In the last week I have had my controller die on me twice due to not knowing how low the batteries are in game (the battery meter doesn't always show for me?!). Luckily I have a second controller / a long enough USB lead to carry on playing.

It is kind of odd that these seemingly basic features were / have been missed completely.

Associate
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom