The Show Off Your Tattoo Thread

Associate
A little tip for everyone though:

My second tattoo, I printed out what I wanted, and stuck it somewhere I would see it often, to see if after some weeks or months, I would get sick of it.
Obviously I still loved the idea and had it done.

Associate
just started on my left hand

2014_04_29_13_09_08.jpg

Associate
Well i didn't end up getting the tattoo today, the way it is atm because i want across the top of my shoulder and arms, because of the shape of the area and the position of the current tattoo it won't be fully symmetrical..

So after some discussion with the artist we hashed out a plan for parts of it to be redrawn, and i get it done (all things going to plan) on thursday afternoon.

Soldato
Well i didn't end up getting the tattoo today, the way it is atm because i want across the top of my shoulder and arms, because of the shape of the area and the position of the current tattoo it won't be fully symmetrical..

So after some discussion with the artist we hashed out a plan for parts of it to be redrawn, and i get it done (all things going to plan) on thursday afternoon.

its the way it must be done, had this myself, but managed to have the bit reshaped into the piece in 20 minutes, for larger re draws, the artist needs the time to sort it,

you sound disappointed, grab a whiskey and reflect ;)

Associate
its the way it must be done, had this myself, but managed to have the bit reshaped into the piece in 20 minutes, for larger re draws, the artist needs the time to sort it,

you sound disappointed, grab a whiskey and reflect ;)

Oh i am slightly disappointed that i didn't get it done today mainly because i had some of my week off work planned around today..

He did try for a good 20 minutes or so to see if he could get it sorted without having to redraw or rejig the piece but alas wasn't meant to be/

I'm happy enough to wait and get something i'm happy with and will continue to be happy with instead of rushing and it being less than awesome..

That being said im already itching to get the forearm piece and tie it in... :D

Associate
Got next part sorted today will get a pic up when i can.

Booked my next session for the forearm piece, a full day session :s

Soldato
How many have had a tattoo in need of touching up after it has healed, and do they normally do it for free?

I have had 3 different tattoo artists, and all of them have been cool, there is usually a 30 day rule, but most need you to fit into a quiet day etc, so its cool,

I think the 30 day rule is to stop halfwits turning up 2 years later looking for a free touch up

and yes for free

Back
Top Bottom