Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Are you sure Shae wasn't forced to do this to save her own skin? We know Cersei would gladly top her if she didnt comply and lie her **** off.
With Cersei looking that way she did, I thought it was quite clear that she has been forced to say what she did. She may not have needed too much persuasion when told of her options though.

Soldato
What if, Tyrion calls Bronn as his Champion, and then Cersei/Tywin (or whoever calls his opponent) calls on Jaime to fight him. Would seem fitting seeing as those pair have been training together. Jaime loses and dies for his brother (because he is the only one who truly loves Tyrion), and then Tywin is left with just Tyrion to continue the family name - ooooh controversy!

Tommen vs. Varys

Soldato
Boy has that dwarf got spirit. Would have spared us 3 films if he was in the hobbit:p Remember that now that he has basically has no power or money I don't think his trusty sell sword will help him. So who will fight for him?

Last edited:
Soldato
What if, Tyrion calls Bronn as his Champion, and then Cersei/Tywin (or whoever calls his opponent) calls on Jaime to fight him. Would seem fitting seeing as those pair have been training together. Jaime loses and dies for his brother (because he is the only one who truly loves Tyrion), and then Tywin is left with just Tyrion to continue the family name - ooooh controversy!

Bronn is in it for the money. Don't think tyrion has much off that now he is in jail.

Soldato
A few random thoughts...

1. When Shae first met with Tyrion, he couldn't gather what her heritage or vocation was. She denied being a whore. What was she?

2. During the battle of Kings Landing, Shae left Sansa and said she had important business to attend to (and she also had a shiv/dagger under her dress). What did she do?

Caporegime
Jamie too obvious.

Some of last nights episode made it look like that out of everyone Oberyn has a small, but very definite respect for Tyrion. He can blatantly see him being screwed by the Lannisters, a family he hates.

It could be him, but is Oberyn a good swordsman?

Soldato
When a castle is stormed I would guess a lot off woman would do that since they going to get raped many times.

Jamie too obvious.

Some of last nights episode made it look like that out of everyone Oberyn has a small, but very definite respect for Tyrion. He can blatantly see him being screwed by the Lannisters, a family he hates.

It could be him, but is Oberyn a good swordsman?

Yes dirty one apparently, puts poison on the tip of his blades.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour

Except that he appears to now have the backing of the Iron Bank of Braavos who are looking to recoup their costs from the Lannisters. That's quite the (in)vested interest. Very little has been mentioned about the Iron Bank in the series... probably because many would see it as more filler/unimportant.

Soldato
The Iron Bank has been mentioned quite a few times this season and it was good to see the main city. I wonder what power they have not to get screwed over? Do they have a massive army hidden away or something?

Soldato
was anybody else amused to see Mycroft from Sherlock crop up in Bravos ? made me chuckle as he plays practically the same character - a right smug git !

Yeah I thought Mark Gatiss might be good in this when I saw he was in it, but when we got there, it was just Mark Gatiss sitting down...probably didn't even bother with a costume!

He isn't Mycroft to me though, he will always be Professor Nebulous;)

Soldato
Stannis' trip to the bank was much better than him moping around Dragonstone looking grumpy and burning the odd heretic. It does at least open the possibility of some progression in his story-line.

Really good episode overall, I thought.

Soldato
The Iron Bank has been mentioned quite a few times this season and it was good to see the main city. I wonder what power they have not to get screwed over? Do they have a massive army hidden away or something?

All they have is money I think, but they can use that money to back opponents of those who don't pay them. Which is why it looks like they're helping Stannis now.

Associate
I think it all depends on who tywin or whatever chooses to fight for them whether oberyn fights for tyrion or not.. if its the mountain for example then surely oberyns quest for revenge will make him fight.

Back
Top Bottom