Nine Inch Nails are back!

Associate
Got myself a ticket for Manchester standing. Was quite lucky as they had all sold out but someone must've time out and I jumped to the front of the queue :) cant bloody wait.

Only saw them in august too...but a day ticket to Leeds fest just to see NIN

Caporegime
Looking forward to the gig I have to say. I do have one spare seating ticket @£32.50 at the O2 if anyone wants to be a third wheel with myself and my wife.

Soldato
Looking forward to the gig I have to say. I do have one spare seating ticket @£32.50 at the O2 if anyone wants to be a third wheel with myself and my wife.

What date is it?

My wife loves NIN and would really like to see them again. She's also looking for an excuse to head down to London.

I like them, but not enough to see them live particularly so i'd just arrange something else for myself - probably ought to visit ssome people down that way anyway

Associate
Cant wait for this now :) I've got Birmingham, Cardiff and London booked, might book Nottingham as well - My mate, who has now seen NIN 38 times, saw them in Stockholm a few nights ago and she said it was amazing:)

Associate
Totally forgot about this - got tickets for me and the Mrs to see them next weekend in Manchester. Not seen them live before, so judging by the comments in this thread should be good.

Also seeing Black Stone Cherry on Halloween - that'll be ace too.

Soldato
Well my girlfriend has done very well for herself and managed to get us two tickets in a VIP box at the O2 tomorrow, via her work :D

Now, you're all going to hate me but I only really 'discovered' them through How to Destroy Angels last year so I'm a bit behind on their back catalogue. Love the new album though.

Its not all rosy though as I'm doing a nightshift tonight so am going to be extremely jet lagged., but the nightshift does give me ample opportunity to swat up. What should I be listening to tonight then chaps? :)

Back
Top Bottom