Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
Roose Bolton planned to trade Theon for Moat Cailin, which the Greyjoys control. Now his sister knows that Theon as he was doesn't exist anymore, it ruins his plan now as there surely is no way they would go through with the deal.

Soldato
I reckon it'll either be Oberyn vs The Mountain or Jamie will be Tyrion's champion since he was basically shunned by his father and his sister no longer likes him and the only one of his family he really likes is Tyrion. If it's Jamie I could see him incorporating a few of Bron's techniques.

Caporegime
Jamie too obvious.

Some of last nights episode made it look like that out of everyone Oberyn has a small, but very definite respect for Tyrion. He can blatantly see him being screwed by the Lannisters, a family he hates.

It could be him, but is Oberyn a good swordsman?

thats a potential one... I still reckon Jamie would be a more interesting one for the predicament it puts their father in - potential for both sons to be lost as a result. Oberyn would be a good move... then again is he allowed to as he's a judge in the trial.

Perhaps the gay Tyrelle bloke/knight of the flowers could be a complete out of the blue contender... after all his sister knows the Imp is innocent - he might know too and step up out of personal morality/honour etc...

Ideally I'd like to see Jamie vs say Ser Meryn or the mountain...

Soldato
Remember that tyrion when he was master of coin talked about how bad the debts to the iron bank were. I think it was to little finger, not sure. Now that we know that the lanister are broke too it makes it all the more interesting.

Soldato
Wasn't there was a fuss about a new actor playing the Mountain at the beginning of the season? And as far as I know he hasn't been used yet so far, so highly likely to involve him given how few episodes are left.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Wasn't there was a fuss about a new actor playing the Mountain at the beginning of the season? And as far as I know he hasn't been used yet so far, so highly likely to involve him given how few episodes are left.

He appears in the episode 7 preview, and the name of episode 8 is quite telling that he'll be prominent in the upcoming storylines!

He also has a blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance in the original season trailer.

Associate
This weeks episode was worth watching just to see Tyrion let rip:cool::D

I'd hoped Shea was going to swing in and save the day:( well I guess I was wrong about that:p I keep expecting her to be revealed as someone important to the plot, with a mysterious past:confused: well I guess there's still time:D

Associate
Do you lot tend to avoid the seaon trailers and the weekly trailers too?
Obviously I hate spoilers as much as the next man but never really thought to avoid trailers... Although an eagle eyed friend spotted the massive Joffrey getting killed spoiler in the season 4 trailer, which caused genuine deflation and grumpiness for quite some time....

Working in an enviornment where a lot of people have either read the books or wiki'd stuff it is difficutly to remain spoiler free, and of course I would not dream of ever mentioning anything here even subtle hints or within spoiler tags, and with no reference to so and such dying or him or her doing this or that, but just know this.. We are in for some huuuuge events still before the end of the season - and NO ONE will guess!

(and I only know the teeeniest bit of info not what really actualy happens nor the circumstance - so at least its not really spoiled for me, which is nice.)

Caporegime
Do you lot tend to avoid the seaon trailers and the weekly trailers too?

I never usually search for/click on trailers... though out of interest I just took a look at the season 4 trailer on youtube... does seem to contain a spoiler - think I'll avoid trailers in future... the future episode title as mentioned above was also a bit of a spoiler

Back
Top Bottom