What did you do to your bike today?

Soldato
Had an off :(

Crash bungs took most of the impact. Spent the night in A+E as I am fairly prode to concussions. Am fine tho, just have no memory of the crash. No one else involved or hurt so thats all good. Just want to get the bike back on the weekend and sort her out.

Soldato

Crash bungs took most of the impact. Spent the night in A+E as I am fairly prode to concussions. Am fine tho, just have no memory of the crash. No one else involved or hurt so thats all good. Just want to get the bike back on the weekend and sort her out.

If you have no memory of the crash you need to get checked out that you didnt black out before hand.

I had a friend who used to be big into bikes, he rode everywhere and used to race motorcross.

One day he blacked out on the way to work and crashed, he had no idea what happened.
Nobody knew it was a black out till he did the same a few days later at work, then again in the van and crashed that as well.

Lost his license for a year or so while they made sure it wasnt going to happen again.

Soldato

Balls :(
Hope you're ok though, no injury i hope?

Soldato
Not a black out as far as I am aware, just took a decent knock to the head. New helmet did it's job. Everything just a bit fuzzy.

Am home and all limbs are accounted for. Waiting til the weekend to see whats up with the bike. Dad and brother recovering it for me today. Should be rideable so hopefully picking it up on Sat depending on how I feel.

Associate
Glad you're allright, hope it all comes back to you! Don't think I'd like not knowing what happened...

b7a2572e-bd3f-4510-b861-7f720ada651f_zps8550c420.jpg

Nice little present when I got home; bunch of bits for the Versys from MotoWerks in the states. Comes wrapped as it's a "gift", see...

Looking forward to lower pegs and wider mirrors, if the weather would hold off long enough to fit them.

Soldato
Fitted genuine Triumph LED indicators to the Street Triple this evening. Bit of a pain as the air box has to come off. They look great though, really good quality (which they should be considering how much they cost!)

Soldato
Not a black out as far as I am aware, just took a decent knock to the head. New helmet did it's job. Everything just a bit fuzzy.

But you wouldn't know if the knock to the head came as you lost conciousness or after.

It's a decent point to get whatever checked that you can. It could be a lot worse if it happened again. Glad you're okay though :)

Soldato
Got it home following the off. The damage is pretty minor.

Sa7k5tp.jpg

Crash bung ordered. Fairing is scratched a bit and the brake lever is bent. Total cost of repairs £80.

The gear I had on didn't fair so well.

Helmet is a month old. Total write off.

yHjq6i9.jpg

Boots are scratched, the metal clip dosent work properly. Was planning on getting some Sidi boots anyway.

t5Zmz1p.jpg

Leathers are okay, jeans have been ripped on a seam so will probably replace them after the summer.

Kdj6qM3.jpg

Jacket is just scuffed.

1CkfZnB.jpg

All in all not too bad. Just wish i knew what happened.

Soldato
Not bothered about the fairing damage, it matches the other side being scraped too!

Helmet is fubar for me, didnt think about a sticker and ebay ;) The knee on the trousers is leaky and to be honest they dont fit that well anymore so not the end of the world :)

Associate
After cleaning out my bike garage today i started to feel a bit sad so
I looked at pictures of my last bike before it was written off :(

Back
Top Bottom