The Order 1886 - does more than 0FPS on PS4

Caporegime
Couldnt find a thread on this so while theres some new footage I thought one was in order. Im sure one of the talking points will be the aspect ratio, but I also hope the gameplay aswell as the cut scene like in-game graphics get a mention.

Also wonder if there will be co-op at some point (I like co-op)

XeNoN89 said:
mother of god
ibbCCUhTwaHdCX.gif

order1.gif

iGhBxyjFoNdJ3.gif

ibcVtwrXIz21pK.gif
The graphics, the animation, the art direction, the seamless transition between cutscene and gameplay.

Can't wait for this game!

boom!

Eurogamer preview
Official Trailer:

PS Access' Interview with RADs Creative Director

PS Magazines Gameplay discussion:

VG24/7s Gameplay discussion with RADs Creative Director:

CVGs Gameplay discussion:

I can see me buying this purely for the Steampunk theme...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks really cool, but i'm hoping for a little more than JUST shooting people. Maybe a good mystery going on and some puzzle solving - nothing major just kind of uncharted esque where the game still flows well. If that is in, then it's a must buy - probably is even without going off these vids

Associate
IGN doesn't paint a particularly good picture about what they've seen...

"The brief 10-minute hands-off demo I witnessed confirmed some of my fears. The portion of the adventure I saw ran relatively poorly, with sudden, sharp transitions between scenes, audio issues, and a lagging framerate. Ready at Dawn’s CEO and Founder Ru Weerasuriya was quick to point out that this sliver of the game wasn’t QA tested and optimized at all, and that there might be problems. But I was left wondering how this could be the best 10 minutes of the game the studio had to show, especially when he reiterated that The Order would indeed launch in 2014."

Caporegime
OP
That doesnt sound good - got 6 months though I guess (Q4 release?). No idea where they are though with it. Having SSM on board at least means they have one of the best Sony devs to sort it out...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
I seriously hate QTEs, I'd rather watch a cut scene instead.

Nothing worse than triggering a cut scene, sitting back & suddenly a prompt flashes up, PRESS X... Damn, missed it. Que insta-death & restart of cut scene, You sit ready with thumb firmly over X thinking "No way I'm gunna miss it this time", the prompt flashes up but this time its TRIANGLE. FUUUUUUU! :mad:

Soldato
I seriously hate QTEs, I'd rather watch a cut scene instead.

Nothing worse than triggering a cut scene, sitting back & suddenly a prompt flashes up, PRESS X... Damn, missed it. Que insta-death & restart of cut scene, You sit ready with thumb firmly over X thinking "No way I'm gunna miss it this time", the prompt flashes up but this time its TRIANGLE. FUUUUUUU! :mad:

I'm with you all the way there, I hate them! Such a cheap death when that occurs.

Caporegime
Official that it's now a 2015 release.

"To deliver that experience that we've wanted, and that we hope players expect, we're targeting an early 2015 release on the game," says Ru Weerasuriya, the game's creative director. "...We're really trying to hone in on getting the whole game to that level of polish."

Back
Top Bottom