Motors YouTube Videos

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Voltex are epic at aero in Japan. They have a huge reputation for it on loads of time attack cars in various classes.

Evasive use voltex aero on their S2000 TA cars and their GT86 Hill climb car too.

Clarkey, how don't you believe that the time was what it was man? The video proves it, plus they are a very credible race team, I can't see them putting a video like that online without it being 100% legit, they'd be a laughing stock.

Associate
Voltex are very good, all there aero has a style to it aswell, you can tell when someone has Voltex parts.

Ive seen the top secret car a lot and studied a few bits on it, in terms of cornering it can hold 1.9g lateral and im aiming for 1.8g so ive tried to look into what its strengths are.

One thing I found interesting was the comparison between how Andrew Brilliant designed the Nemo Evo and Voltex did the Tilton Interior Evo, both have gone a different route but achieved similar lap times.

I think the Nemo produces 2700kg of downforce at 150mph and can hold 2.9g lateral which is good going!

Since there are a few ex f1 aero designers helping out in World Time Attack now the amount of downforce cars are producing has massively gone up.

My favorite still is Mighty Mouse Honda CRX, can peak at 2.72g lateral which is mad :)

Permabanned

Saw that on Reddit. To be honest, after the past few nights here, I feel the guys pain. A few chavs have been using our estate as a race track and our house is right at a dead end but provides a large turning circle, so as you can guess, they've been racing down here and turning to race back up the estate. This was going on from 11 at night until 1 in the morning the other day. Called the cops on them the other night and the person at the station I was talking to said I wasn't the first to complain. I've thought about grabbing a clay plant pot from the garden and going out and putting it through a windscreen.

Back
Top Bottom