***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Just a warning about the 50% menthol it will blow your head off. You are talking drops not mls in a mix. It was Pete at DV that posted to make it this way cheap and easy years ago.

I'm glad you said that! I think I might start with the JoosJoos stuff to see how I get on with menthol first to be safe.

Underboss
Ok made a new coil today, used x3 strands on silica and did x9 wraps with 32g kanthal. Got myself to 2.5Ohms so it's getting lower.

Vaping on squid ink is very nice but does anyone have a good place for chocolate peanut butter cup flavour? Really want a desert type vape that isn't apple tart or custard.

Soldato
Hi everyone, interested in ditching the rollies for vaping. So I'm after recommendations of getting started, what's required, what to avoid etc...

Also recommendations on liquid, I'm very partial to the new swan menthol tips, quite a strong yet smooth menthol flavour, so something along those lines would make the transition much easier :)

Soldato
I'm glad you said that! I think I might start with the JoosJoos stuff to see how I get on with menthol first to be safe.

I make my own menthol concentrate.
Yes you do add the 5g tub of crystals ( grind them first to powder) into a 10ml bottle.
It will fill it, but you add 10 ml of PG and it will dissolve. Even put bottle into a bowl of hot water to help it dissolve.

This is a concentrate, so just add 5% or 15 drops to 9.5ml to your ready made base.
I have read that also adding some peppermint or spearmint concentrate really brings it to life

Underboss
Lad at work just made me a coil, took him 2mins and got me 1.9Ohms, I could have cried.

Just ordered some 28g wire. Should make things a bit easier, also offered me his old bronze nemy clone for £40 so think I'm gonna get it and keep the SBD at home as it is a bit of a beast to tote around all day.

Permabanned
Got my smoke rainbow testers through. Got all the mount baker vapor and triphammer ones they do and a couple of t-juice flavours. All in 53 x 1ml for around £40 which I think is pretty good. Saves having to buy a big bottle and not liking it.

Um0dFOm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom