CDkeys & CJS

Soldato
Never bought from these guys before.

Interested in BF4 premium and Watchdogs.

Are they trust worthy?

What sort of time frame can you expect key in?

The key will be 100% compatible with steam/origin?

Which is the easiest one to use, with the least faffing about?

Soldato
Used CD keys a bit all been good.

Used cjs for the first time when I purchased watchdogs on the 20th and didn't get key till just gone 19:00 on the 28th

Associate
i've always been a bit suspicious how they get their keys so cheap and where they get them from!? but i suppose amazon sell keys also and they are often cheaper...

Soldato
I've used CJS and the keys come through but there are nearly always issues with delivery for major releases so if it's a game I really want on release date then I'll use GMG or Steam.

The actual keys seem to mostly come from Eastern Europe and based on the redemption details on their site, some of the Watch Dogs SE keys were from the Nvidia Promo which seems a bit dodgy.

Personally I'd rather support a more legitimate site but their prices are good enough sometimes to let my standards drop!

Associate
Used CDKeys quite a few times, always been impressed with the service. Last purchase was for Mario Kart for the Wii U and was delivered straight away, downloading the game as we speak :D

Can't type for toffee
Don
Used CJ's in the past, everything was fine until the whole GW shenanigans, Key blocked by NCsoft. CJ's Accused me of trying to steal from them and flat out denied CC fraud bought the keys (confirmed by NCSoft)

I don't think the owner is a member here, surely if he was he may have poked his head in?

Don't think I'l be using them for quite a while and if for some reason I do I'll definatley be using Paypal. There's plenty of key sites to choose from now

Associate
i've always been a bit suspicious how they get their keys so cheap and where they get them from!? but i suppose amazon sell keys also and they are often cheaper...

Buy stock of retail game in countries where it is cheaper, sell keys from boxes.

Pretty much how it works, not something the industry likes but cant do much about.

Soldato
GW's fault for letting a crook use stolen CC to purchase keys and sell them on to customers, made me chuckle :D sorry but CJS's customer service over that debacle was terrible.

CDkeys, Kinguin, SimplyCDkeys on the other hand have always delivered and had zero problems with them.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Buy stock of retail game in countries where it is cheaper, sell keys from boxes.

Pretty much how it works, not something the industry likes but cant do much about.

One would think ;)
Do bear in mind OP that with steam, games are often cheaper in other regions and with Origin a simple VPN can at time get you games at ridiculously knocked down prices. we ordered BF4 premium thru a Mexican VPN on origin and I think the price dropped from around £70 to a tad over £40!

Back
Top Bottom