there's a cat in my house what do i do!

Man of Honour
That cat WILL be chipped. Take it to the local vet. Either someone has already notified them of the missing cat or the vet can scan the chip and identify the owner that way.

Soldato
I realise it turned out not to be the missing cat, but it's very disappointing the amount of users (including a don!) who just told the OP to get rid of it. I wonder if they would have reacted the same if the OP had found Madeleine McCann...

Caporegime
they took the posters down because the cat returned!
and now the op has essentially kidnapped it.
wait a few days and they will put new posters up at which point you can explain to them you've had the cat all this time and are the reason it has gone missing again.

Soldato
they took the posters down because the cat returned!
and now the op has essentially kidnapped it.
wait a few days and they will put new posters up at which point you can explain to them you've had the cat all this time and are the reason it has gone missing again.

YES ARKNOR :D

I'm a bit upset the OP hasn't been out on his bike yet in search of kitteh.

Is the horse still there? That thread drew to an abrupt close

Soldato
What an excellent thread.
"Eat it" wasn't funny the first time - so no real need for a second post echoing the same.
"Sell it" may have raised a grin from someone I'm sure - but again, once said, all impact lost.
The innuendo was funny......when I was about 14 and again, in small doses.

But there OcUK GD at it's best I guess.

Soldato
What an excellent thread.
"Eat it" wasn't funny the first time - so no real need for a second post echoing the same.
"Sell it" may have raised a grin from someone I'm sure - but again, once said, all impact lost.
The innuendo was funny......when I was about 14 and again, in small doses.

But there OcUK GD at it's best I guess.

Look at Mr sophisticated over here, I hate cats so i t would be straight out the door of my house.

Man of Honour
It keeps meowing and 'sad sounding meows'. It is walking around and jumping onto the window sill fine so I dont think it is hurt. But it think it wants something. I think it wants to go outside but I don't really want to let it as it might get lost again!

Has it stayed or gone? I'd see if it was chipped and if not see if it wanted to stay.

Back
Top Bottom