*** Nexus 5 THE Official Thread ***

Associate
Despite how cheap clove is compared to google I think I'll order from google if only for the customer service.

I was going to order the Nexus 5 32Gb from Clove when I saw that deal and even though it's a great price I ended up ordering from Google anyway for that exact reason. Hoping it will be delivered today as the Parcel Force website states it was loaded on the the delivery van at 6:21 this morning, still nothing though. I really do hate waiting for things to turn up :p

Soldato
I was going to order the Nexus 5 32Gb from Clove when I saw that deal and even though it's a great price I ended up ordering from Google anyway for that exact reason. Hoping it will be delivered today as the Parcel Force website states it was loaded on the the delivery van at 6:21 this morning, still nothing though. I really do hate waiting for things to turn up :p

It's not just me with that train of thought at least. Googles customer service is fantastic from previous experience, and I guess you get what you pay for!

You'll get it today if it was loaded onto a van for delivery! Give us a verdict :)

Associate
It's just arrived! :D

I'm actually at work at the moment so won't get to play until I get home but I'll definitely give a verdict. Should be a nice upgrade coming from my now snail like GS3.

Soldato
Record a video in a room with tv as background noise. See if the tv hisses and pops on the recorded video (I think?)

Ok will try in a sec once this mrs goes to bed.

Ok, so 30 second video recorded with TV on in background and could not hear any hiss or pops, but i have never noticed any before.

Last edited:
Associate
Well I got my 32gb N5 yesterday and it's really great apart from one thing, I seem to have a loose power button although not massively so. I'm going to put it in a case anyway but it irks me knowing it's like it. I don't know if I should bother with a replacement or not, would Google replace the phone for this reason?

Back
Top Bottom