*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Finally got Tasker gloves whilst trying to get Jade gloves! :O

EXQSz4b.png

For those who think this is lucky, I previously tried and failed really badly to get the Tasker gloves... http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=26228371&postcount=23945 so I am happy to finally get them :)

Congrazt mate - Looks almost perfect as well. I need to run with you guys more often. As it was only not more fun than public but had a good banter with u and anom. Also we can still trade things we drop whereas public generally dont share what they find even if they dont need it.

I need to do the same with Pink as well. Maybe you could lucky drop one for me too :D

I think it was me you dropped that MoJ for, man you made my day haha. Then yesterday I got a T&T drop as well.... Pity it was Strength...... So I lose 50% CD and 9% CC for 47% Pet AS.

Your welcome mate. like i mentioned to Pink, more than happy to share drops that I dont need. Just need to run with a few more regulars here than public. Particularly before i start raning about it lol.

T5 the other day and 2 guy had the following dps (100k and another had 250k)

both where just hiding behind me and the minute i protal out they died. They must have died around 20 times, couldnt have been fun surely.

Last edited:
Soldato
T6 Lord Commander crusader rift.

Throwing horses about is hilarious :D

I play the same spec still sometimes but dropped Falling Sword (clunky) for Shield Glare (short CD + awesome).

Kyo - you should join the OS guild mate, should be easier to get groups :)

Soldato
Trying to get the pants from Rainment of a Thousand Storms so far but not doing well at all!

Hedging my bets with the blue posts on 2.1 improvements so I'd like to stash a set in case they become useful.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
T6 Lord Commander crusader rift.

Throwing horses about is hilarious :D

I play the same spec still sometimes but dropped Falling Sword (clunky) for Shield Glare (short CD + awesome).

Kyo - you should join the OS guild mate, should be easier to get groups :)

Wow mate, can you give me your build specs for that. I havent built a Crusader yet but planning to. Very impressive :)

OS Guild - i wish i could mate, but i would end up insulting the guy that got me started. Havent got the heart to tell him :(

So does anyone know for doing cache drops is there advantages to doing bounties at higher levels . ie more change to drop RroG or is it still same drop chance as before??

Last edited:
Soldato
Wow mate, can you give me your build specs for that. I havent built a Crusader yet but planning to. Very impressive :)

OS Guild - i wish i could mate, but i would end up insulting the guy that got me started. Havent got the heart to tell him :(

So does anyone know for doing cache drops is there advantages to doing bounties at higher levels . ie more change to drop RroG or is it still same drop chance as before??

The build info is linked in the vid description on youtube (it's not my own build). I am presently logged out in the right gear/spec but that could change:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/HungryHippos-1751/hero/44036732

For gear you want 6 pc Akkhans of course. With phys % amulet, bracers (Strongarms are best :)), and SOJ ideally.

+ Phalanx damage on Akkhans boots + helm + shield (I use Hellskull).

Seems to work reasonably well. Running with Unity ring so don't die too badly either.

Last edited:
Associate
Trying to get the pants from Rainment of a Thousand Storms so far but not doing well at all!

Hedging my bets with the blue posts on 2.1 improvements so I'd like to stash a set in case they become useful.

Exactly why I'm doing it too - Guess Kadala stopped being a &^(£"* last night as she finally gave me some!

Soldato
Got a TMF last night, really poor stats tbh but the effect is mindblowingly good, swapped to a fire dog and it was munching for 45mil crits and aoe'ing for 12mil lol, and that was with just 19% fire dmg as my gear is kinda meh. Changed garg to Wrathful also, and we was running t5 4mans, when you pop Wrathful with that dog stuff just dies so fast, its mental.

I might try it on Leeching with about 40% Phys and see how it fairs, obviously its going to only be single target dmg.

Soldato
Got my final piece of Jade last night so now have 6 Set bonus + Quetz, initial tests were not good lol i died so much, my toughness has taken a major hit, so i need to have a look at the gear and reroll some stuff to bring the toughness up, also was playing without a Unity, using SoJ RROG combo, also run petless, i have an Ukhapian Serpent in the bank, so will run with 3 life leech dogs and serpent splitting dmg to them and adjust the gear to bring some toughness up.

Need to farm a decent bracer now, i have a Hwoj belt as i like the snare effect for locusts, initial tests damagewise were fairly impressive however (just the fact i died if something looked at me funny), i have bagged my sunkeeper as i got a decent Rhenho yesterday too, but i might drag the Sunkeeper back out for the elite dmg on it, need to spend a good bit of time analysing what i have in my stash and rerolling stuff to get a decent balance of dps and tough.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Got my final piece of Jade last night so now have 6 Set bonus + Quetz, initial tests were not good lol i died so much, my toughness has taken a major hit, so i need to have a look at the gear and reroll some stuff to bring the toughness up, also was playing without a Unity, using SoJ RROG combo, also run petless, i have an Ukhapian Serpent in the bank, so will run with 3 life leech dogs and serpent splitting dmg to them and adjust the gear to bring some toughness up.

Need to farm a decent bracer now, i have a Hwoj belt as i like the snare effect for locusts, initial tests damagewise were fairly impressive however (just the fact i died if something looked at me funny), i have bagged my sunkeeper as i got a decent Rhenho yesterday too, but i might drag the Sunkeeper back out for the elite dmg on it, need to spend a good bit of time analysing what i have in my stash and rerolling stuff to get a decent balance of dps and tough.

I have my full set of jades too but dont have quetz yet. I am still acquiring bits and bobs before i even considering trying it out. You sound like you have more preparation than i have.

I still need Sunkeep as i am stuck with my Thunderfury atm :(. You basically want to stick to something like sunkeeper with high dps as AS isnt really a consideration with Soul Harvest and Haunt.

With Ukhapian Serpent if you are not already doing it, i would recommend using dogs with lifelink (you will need it) which will make you that much more tougher and tankier :)

Btw what T difficulty are u running?

Soldato
Anyone want to farm RROG in 20-30mins? much faster with 3 others....also will be on T3(dont mind doing T2 if you cant do 3) which is a reasonable difficulty and should up the chances somewhat.

If interested reply with battlenet ID, cheers.

Soldato
I have my full set of jades too but dont have quetz yet. I am still acquiring bits and bobs before i even considering trying it out. You sound like you have more preparation than i have.

I still need Sunkeep as i am stuck with my Thunderfury atm :(. You basically want to stick to something like sunkeeper with high dps as AS isnt really a consideration with Soul Harvest and Haunt.

With Ukhapian Serpent if you are not already doing it, i would recommend using dogs with lifelink (you will need it) which will make you that much more tougher and tankier :)

Btw what T difficulty are u running?

Yeah will bust out my Sunkeeper and Ukhapian tonight, once i reroll some bits n pieces.

I was doing t4 last night in a duo with Cons, but like i say the setup was woeful as i had no dogs and real poor toughness.

I should be able to do t5 and maybe even t6, i know i can run t6 in a duo or a group safely with my dog build, im pretty sure its doable without unity either if your careful as a jade build. I think 6-7mil tough should do it, and just getting used to the build is a massive thing once you go from pet doctor, you can get very lazy and complacent relying on your pets to soak up dmg etc, to a build where you need to move and be aware of whats going on at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom