***The Official Battlefield 4 Thread***

Associate
How come i keep dying from an explosion/tank/building collapse etc. And it says i was killed by a sniper or guy with pistol who nowere near me. At random times i just seem to drop dead. Also when i run around a corner the enemy bullets seem to follow me around corners and still kill me.

And wth does a sniper get c4 but the engineer doesnt? He meant to be able to destroy vehicles but the other classes do more damage than the engineer.

Last edited:
Soldato
How come i keep dying from an explosion/tank/building collapse etc. And it says i was killed by a sniper or guy with pistol who nowere near me. At random times i just seem to drop dead. Also when i run around a corner the enemy bullets seem to follow me around corners and still kill me.

I think when the building collapses it credits the kill to the person who last shot at you and caused damage, I could be wrong though.

Soldato
Battlefield: Hardline beta has gone live on the PS4!

Hover over Bf4 on the dashboard and press down the press x on where it says to download the beta. Be quick though there's only 5.7% codes left.

Last edited:
Caporegime
100MB installed yesterday, modem location is a complete pain though and then I need to install a couple of third party routers (one as a router then the other as an access point).

Will need to buy some network cables and set it up properly.

Anybody on tonight for a game? World cup starts on thursday so I want to get a few games in before that starts, otherwise that will be what takes up my spare time.

Caporegime
OP
Friendly fire isn't on for Regular Games, do you play hardcore or normal ?

Its very unlikely you are being killed teamkilling if you're playing normal. More likely you played on somebodys rented server and they put a BS excuse in there as a reson to kick you.

Unless you collapsed a building using a tank / c4 that had loads of your team in it ?

Permabanned
Anyone else having trouble accessing battlelog since last patch? I've tried numerous times for days and days now and it just says "Failed to communicate with battlelog" :/

Associate
Friendly fire isn't on for Regular Games, do you play hardcore or normal ?

Normal server on rush, operation locker so no tanks/collapsing buildings. It's the first time I've been kicked for tk'ing, quite often lose connection to the servers which seems to be when I'm doing well and when there's a lot of action.
when I'm on maps I don't really like the game is running near perfect now, a lot of the old problems do seem to have gone. It just seems that when I'm enjoying it all the bs starts.

Caporegime
OP
Don't think theres many of us

I'm not off battlefield 4 altogether, just working towards 100% completion on Watch Dogs.

Give me a shout if you're online at the same time as me.

Caporegime
PS4 is the console to be on for playing forum members - it's the same in the fifa thread, everyone has moved from eggbox to the ps4 bar a few. If your getting lonely you know what to do.

Back
Top Bottom