Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
No it wasn't aimed at you, I was just about to edit my post actually to make it clearer. For the record I think the mountain/oberyn thing has been blown way out of proportion.

I wasn't talking about any specific individuals, there's just been a number of posts this series where I felt at the time people were hinting at things they shouldn't be. That's all :)

Caporegime
Agree or not, stop winding people up. It could be read as a spoiler so why bother?

On winding people up, I would add it's pretty breast for tat (can not say the t word for breast), and it's just internet point scoring.

However, I didn't see the comment about the Mountain being alive at the end of the latest episode as a spoiler.

I thought that it was pretty obvious that he was a) the victor b) still alive at the end of the episode.

Anyway; looking forward to next weeks episode very much. Hopefully we get to see the fight on the wall that's inevitably going to happen and I very much hope we get an entire episode dedicated to it.

Soldato
Agree or not, stop winding people up. It could be read as a spoiler so why bother?

Is the post you quoted meant to be an example of me winding people up?
If you're referring to the cupid potion thing, then I didn't make the original comment and if anyone took that seriously then wow... IQ's must have dropped sharply.

What exactly are you referring to?

ED: I'm not trying to be funny with you here, it's just that what you've said doesn't really have any relation to the post you quoted.
What could be read as a spoiler?

Last edited:
Soldato
Loved the episode tonight. Do much action. Just as I envisaged.

When it comes to "spoilers", I think it is entirely up to the spoilee, NOT the spoiler to define what counts as spoiler material. Anything so little as phrasing and tone can be suggestive and therefore can be interpreted as spoiler material. Anyone defending themselves for not spoiling when you've been asked to not is just being immature and enjoying knowing what others don't. It isn't big, grow up and stop talking when people ask. No one cares that you know more, and it adds nothing at all to the discussion

Associate
Very good episode, much better that last week's tosh.

I didn't like John Snow seeking out Mance autonomously and the nonsense with Slynt but it builds up the last episode really well.

Man of Honour
Definitely a bit more big budget than I thought that fight would be, not epic scale but a bit closer to doing it justice.

Looks like Jon Snow could have a fair go at the mountain based on that hehe.

Back
Top Bottom