Anyone used/use The People's Operator?

Caporegime
http://www.thepeoplesoperator.com/

I have just signed up to a 30 day rolling plan with these guys. £14.99 for 1st month and then £7.50 a month for 4 months after that + £15 quidco.

For this you get unlimited minutes and texts and 3gb data on the EE network which seems like a steal for a 30 day rolling contract!

I am a bit concerned about what they will be like though as they seem new and no one I know uses them.

Anyone here got any feedback?

My current contract is ending and I want a temporary solution until phones with QHD res and the snapdragon 805 come out so thought I would give them a try!

Caporegime
OP
Getting on nicely. Uses the EE network so reception and 3g/H+ reception is awesome. No 4G though but i'm not too bothered about that. Ported my number over nice and quickly on the day they said they would and their customer service seems pretty good. Quidco cashback paid out as well.

Soldato
Just to bump this up really and spread the word.

Recently changed to TPO. Now pay a measly £12 a month for 4GB of data, 1000mins and unlimited texts on a 30 day rolling contract. The EE retention team couldn't come anywhere near...

Oh and 10% of your bill goes to a charity of your choice. Fantastic.

They are growing... I believe customer base is approx 30,000~ so there is room for improvement in terms of for example, how quickly you get through to customer services etc compared to the big players.

But generally all in all, I would recommend them. A step in the right direction I believe.

Soldato
Indeed they are 3G only atm but for the cost saving and the ethical engagement :)D) I believe its worth waiting that extra 1.65 seconds for the page to load.

Back
Top Bottom