*** Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread ***

Soldato
Played some of the beta today. It actually seems ok. 32 players as well, not sure if that's the maximum you can have in this game.
The first gun you unlock has INSANE RECOIL. I just ended up using single shots as firing any more than 3 bullets and you'd be shooting birds out of the sky.
The urban setting is quite interesting.
It also looks very nice. But that's to be expected I guess.

Soldato
Maybe I was tired when I tried the game out but I thought it looked quite poor, it is a beta though.

I wonder if they'll stick with 32 players or up it to 64 player servers on certain game modes.

Associate
Got a beta code so will give it a try. Not actually had time to watch any trailer for it.

In fact, thought the beginning of the Sunset Overdrive trailer was for Hardline :D

Soldato
Didn't get into the beta. No way I'd spend money on another Battlefield game without demoing it first, they must know there are a lot of fans out there who feel the same :confused:

Caporegime
EA doesn't care. THey know that the hordes will buy it anyway because it has battlefield in its name.

I know plenty of 'em at work who lap up the latest COD every year. None of them realized Hardline was made by different developers until I pointed it out to them.

Associate
This is a bit of a joke, I haven't played the beta yet, but after watching some of X Factor's gameplay, are they really going to charge a full game price for this?! They have completely reused so much content!

Personally, I think as a good will gesture based on the BF4 launch (wishful thinking with it being EA) they should have released this as a £5/10 digital game like Battlefield:1943 was (if anyone played that) or at least at half price. Especially after E3 with GTA / TLOU remastered and FarCry 4 / Tombraider 2 / Uncharted etc

I feel a bit bad for Visceral really....

Associate
I got my code today. I am at work so I thought I would redeem the code from my PC and download it remotely so it would be ready for me when I got home. The code worked fine but the beta is nowhere to be seen to download. Any ideas?

Associate
Got emailed a code last night for ps4, I haven't read the the terms and conditions, dun dun duuuun.

I'm wondering are you OK to use the share function and post footage of this beta?

Back
Top Bottom