*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Associate
That's all I could see. Strike mission, story mission & explore mission?

Played as the warlock. Some pretty neat skills.

in the explore mission come against a black/green diamond shape thing and the enemies have numbers next to them, these have ?? instead? my weapons only doing 1s and my supercharger not doing much damage.

maybe i need more players ...

Soldato
The strike mission tank boss took ages to kill, lots of dying and helping revive team mates, felt really fun to play. I will end up pre-ordering this i think, but not sure if i want to play the beta, unless your progress is carried over to full release?

Soldato
The strike mission tank boss took ages to kill, lots of dying and helping revive team mates, felt really fun to play. I will end up pre-ordering this i think, but not sure if i want to play the beta, unless your progress is carried over to full release?

A quick google says character progression isn't carried over. Will prob preorder as well and use beta to try different classes

PSN Puki85

Soldato
in the explore mission come against a black/green diamond shape thing and the enemies have numbers next to them, these have ?? instead? my weapons only doing 1s and my supercharger not doing much damage.

I've not played it but I assume like most games the `??` means that your personal level is too low for this sort of enemy.

Associate

I came across those. In the darkness down some stairs next to one of the other explore missions. Can't remember their names but they had "??" next to the name and 5 of us could only do 1 DMG each to them. Quickly ran back up those steps but could hear them roaring down below!

Associate
Great view
14416560041_c339b445de_b.jpg

Soldato
preorder cancelled!

Thought we were on NeoGaf for a moment there..

Eurogamer say the game is hitting solid 30fps never dips and I've just snagged a beta code myself.. i'm not a MMO gamer but this one looks intriguing.

I never really got to play Halo as I never had an xbox and the xbox 360's I did have I only had for a few months at a time only to play Forza and the first mass effect..

Soldato
Thought we were on NeoGaf for a moment there..

Eurogamer say the game is hitting solid 30fps never dips and I've just snagged a beta code myself.. i'm not a MMO gamer but this one looks intriguing.

I never really got to play Halo as I never had an xbox and the xbox 360's I did have I only had for a few months at a time only to play Forza and the first mass effect..

The frame rate is good but in competitive modes the stutter i had was a bit annoying. Should get ironed out by release

Soldato
Just downloading this one now... My alpha code was stuck in my gmail promotions box - forgot to check it last night, anyhow its zipping along and should be done in the next half hour..

i'll give it a go, start with PvE first - I sorta suck at MMO games.

Back
Top Bottom