****The Official Note III Thread****

Associate
What are you guys mostly running, the nightly or snapshot? Also if your running the nightly builds how often are you updating? For me personally every day would be a pain but I don't mind doing it every 3-4 days.

Associate
Just ordered my Note 3. Coming from an S3 so expecting a nice upgrade. Will be rooting and installing CM11 as soon as it gets delivered tomorrow.

Any recommendations for a case?

Associate
Hi just thinking of getting one of these for work but have seen there's a few variations N900 / N9005 then NEO7505, and of course the price differs quite considerabley between them. I think 9005 is top whack is it worth it over lesser beefed 7505? Thanks !

Man of Honour
My Note 3 will be in a TV and Web commercial from potentially next month! You'll know it's mine because of the silver lens attachment ring around the camera :p

We did a filming for a new product launching next year and they needed an Android phone as all the cast and crew had iPhones and BlackBerry handsets.

One of my stills:
A26A0073.jpg

Associate
Nice!
took delivery of the new xtreme guard spartan tempered glass protector. so cheap! $9 for 2 and so easy to fit. Feels a lot better to touch than normal ones.

Associate
Had a small security update pop up today. Trying to find out whats changed before i install.

*edit*

Went to install the update, and it's no longer there. Strange.

Last edited:
Associate
Barely a week old and I've voided my warranty. I just can't get along with Touchwiz so rooted and stuck Cyanogenmod 11 on my phone. Very happy with the result.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom