Sniper Elite 3

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Anyone interested in this? It is coming out for all consoles and PC and is only £25 on PS3 so i am going to pick it up on Saturday. I quite enjoyed Sniper Elite V2 and its stealthy ultra violent sniper action so a sequel set in the desert could be ok, though SEV2 wasn't quite as good as I hoped.

Man of Honour
I really enjoyed the previous game but can't really afford this with TLoU and a holiday coming up. Hopefully it'll drop in price so that I can pick it up fairly cheaply when I'm back from America in August.

Associate
its got full co-op campaign , different co-op modes including a survival horde type mode, and range of multiplayer modes

Soldato
I borrowed the second one from a friend and loved it. It was a very good game and got the sniping/stealth bits pretty bang on... Well a lot better than Sniper: Ghost etc..

I might pick this up at a later date...

Soldato
Sounds like something worth picking up in a couple of months and blowing through in a single weekend before selling on again. Same as the last one really :)
Yes that's what I usually would have done and I think many will do the same. I don't really get that much time free to be able to do a whole weekend, so it'll be a case of picking at it, one mission at a time, and hopefully getting more out of it than a fly-through.

Back
Top Bottom