Guardians of the Galaxy

Soldato
Anybody think there is a chance Adam Warlock will make an appearance as his cocoon was displayed on the Collector's ship? Jim Starlin has had to hold off on the Infinity Revellation featuring Thanos and Warlock due to copyright issues despite inventing both characters and writing a new story featuring them both (which was due for release around the same time as the film)
?

Okay, this time, after I brought Adam Warlock back from the dead in the Infinity Revelation, someone at Marvel anonymously put a corporation-wide-no-use restriction on the character, effectively putting the brakes on the on-going plans I had for him and the Titan.

Last edited:
Associate
Anybody think there is a chance Adam Warlock will make an appearance as his cocoon was displayed on the Collector's ship? Jim Starlin has had to hold off on the Infinity Revellation featuring Thanos and Warlock due to copyright issues despite inventing both characters and writing a new story featuring them both (which was due for release around the same time as the film)
?

I was thinking the same thing too. I hope so, since you cannot do 'Cosmic' without Adam Warlock!

Soldato
This might be a bit of a strange viewpoint, but it comes across as Farscape on steroids... :p

Still, looking forward to it - considering the number of comic book films being churned out now, this should be one of the better ones.

Back
Top Bottom