Twitch "Girl Gamers"

Soldato
Who gives a **** if they want to go around acting like gamers to extort money from lonely nerds.

Businesses pay people to act like they care about you to extort money from you, it's called customer service - any one of these people would sooner bludgeon you to death with the nearest object than smile and ask how you are.

Soldato
I need an example of one of these boobie streamers so I can investigate. Personally, I sometimes enjoy watching game streams, and I almost always enjoy watching boobs, so I have no objection to combining both. I would like it if they knew what they were talking about, which might be the OPs objection here?

Soldato
Personally I think they are just exploiting a market - nothing wrong with that

Most will be ex(or current) cam girls who maybe were not getting the hits they wanted and so realised there was a market on Twitch because of all the kids who will be watching. And they don't have to worry about age restrictions limiting the potential audience they can reach.

Then as noted they will get gifts, money etc.

Personally, while I think it's pathetic myself but I always think it's good when idiots are exploited - and what consumer industry has more idiots than the gaming industry?
Plenty of us are respectable, mature adults but one look at comments sections on game related media (or threads on here) shows you how moronic most gamers are.

Also worth noting that some may be genuine. Just because someone is attractive, doesn't mean they can't be interesting, or like nerdy things. My wife is stunning, loves shoes and bags and all that useless crap but she has an obsession with Transformers, and likes debating educational subject matter such as Science and what not.
Many are fake, but plenty will be genuine too so it's a bit of a shame the sex symbol thoughts always overshadow that.

Guess humans have not evolved as much as we like to believe. lol

Last edited:
Associate
You've led one hell of a sheltered life if you consider that immoral. A misuse - potentially. Distasteful - maybe. Fact is the more eyes on the Twitch site, the more they can charge the advertisers.

I'd be shocked if those looking for titillation didn't graduate to MFC or Chaturbate, or the many other cam girl sites within an hour.

Passing fad - if it becomes too much for the main users of Twitch they will find a competitor site and Twitch will need renaming to ******.

Twitch should be for genuine people who want to share their gaming experience with other fellow gamers.

But you have these people that come onto the site to abuse it and use it for all the wrong reasons.

They don't care about games, they only want money.

How is this not immoral?

Soldato
One in particular has made a youtube video that claims that she is a professional girl gamer, she tries to prove this by saying that she has a high end pc because it has a 1000w power supply and 3tb hard drive.
Also, she says that she has been playing games since she was a baby... she could even remember 10 games that she played the most. These were - Mario, Zelda, mario party 1, mario party 2, mario party 3, mario party 4.. so on.

It sounds like you're describing KaceyTron, people say she's satire, she does troll a lot for attention, but I'm not 100% sure either way.

Caporegime
KaceyTron

oh dear god i just googled that thing.. She is a prostitute, swearing, cam girl with a gaming theme. So good for her making money being a bitch and taking crap from teenage boys . Stereotypical nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom