[PIC_THREAD] Nature, Flora and Fauna

Soldato
Few more indoor pics at the weekend. Think am getting better at lighting. You be the judge.

Comments and crits very welcome. If you know how I can improve, I'd like to know!

This first one I had a little play in photoshop trying to extract subject to put in front of different background. Just a little bit of experimenting.

Gerbera by chris_rabe, on Flickr

Rose by chris_rabe, on Flickr

Rose by chris_rabe, on Flickr

Sunflower by chris_rabe, on Flickr

Sunflower by chris_rabe, on Flickr

Bergera by chris_rabe, on Flickr

Soldato
Here's a couple of pictures from my recent trip:

HighlandCow_zps26ea7c31.jpg

Swan_zps4b7d48bd.jpg

Hope you like? As always constructive criticism is appreciated. :)

Soldato
Hi guys, I've just picked up a dslr and would really appreciate some feedback. These photos are unprocessed unless you count resizing them, so any tips you would like to share would be awesome.

Anyway:
fish.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

Soldato
Hi guys, I've just picked up a dslr and would really appreciate some feedback. These photos are unprocessed unless you count resizing them, so any tips you would like to share would be awesome.

/IMG_0284.jpg[/IMG]

Quite cool to catch the fish doing stuff like that :) Processing would help since you could crop in a bit and get rid of some of the empty space.

The flower shots seem to lack some kind of focus for me. There's a lot going on but nothing in particular stands out as something you were aiming to photograph. Again, processing might help but I think you'd need to get closer to whatever you wanted to shoot first.

Back
Top Bottom