Mrs Browns D movie ?

Soldato
The first defence will be "the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same things", followed by "I suppose I must be one of the stupid ones for liking it" topped off with a "so must my wife and daughters".

Then he will wonder off back in to the mists of time to tell us about how he saw Queen supporting Mott the Hoople in 1974.

Haha...did you see the post by Dimple in GD already today or did you come up with that off the cuff?

Dimple said:
Even in 1974 as a Michelin Apprentice all my measures, verniers and rulers had both on.

:D

Soldato
Haha...did you see the post by Dimple in GD already today or did you come up with that off the cuff?

:D

No, it was his stock answer to every question.

I say every question, 90% of them, the other 10% is how he spent a grand on a 1x CD burner in 1995 or something.

Permabanned
There is one due about him playing a supposed Chinese man who thinks he is Chinese but really just works for a take-away? Is this it or what lol? I read it on google about Mr Wang and lol'd. Considering the racism row here with that Communist Anna Lo i reckon Mr Wang will be interesting to say the least.

Caporegime
Not even a smirk when watching the trailer. It looks awful. Reminds me a little of 'When The Whistle Blows', that's more funny and doesn't exist.

Caporegime
Assume they made it for peanuts and hoped to make millions off it? Will it be coming out on 3D-4K?

EDIT - £3.6m budget and £4.3m in the opening weekend. Easy money. A sequel is already been talked about. God help us all.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
When the series first came out I avoided it at all costs. With a view to giving it a fair go I forced myself to watch the first episode. I now avoid the series at all costs.

It feels very much like a man having a nervous breakdown, forcing his family and friends to perform as the 'straight man' to his buffoon. O'Carroll appears to get every line that's meant to be funny and it feels like everyone else is performing under duress and terrified of stealing his thunder, even accidentally. If someone made a mockumentary based on this premise I'm sure it would be infinitely more entertaining.

Soldato
When the series first came out I avoided it at all costs. With a view to giving it a fair go I forced myself to watch the first episode. I now avoid the series at all costs.

It feels very much like a man having a nervous breakdown, forcing his family and friends to perform as the 'straight man' to his buffoon. O'Carroll appears to get every line that's meant to be funny and it feels like everyone else is performing under duress and terrified of stealing his thunder, even accidentally. If someone made a mockumentary based on this premise I'm sure it would be infinitely more entertaining.

Amen!!!

It's utter rubbish!!!

Back
Top Bottom