*** Official OcUK Modded Minecraft + Vanilla Server - Now with guides and how to's***

Associate
Me again, another question about the Resonant Rise server. I'm unable to craft reactor casing, is that intended? I have a load of yellorium I was hoping to use for a more powerful energy source

Soldato
Hey hey - any chance the server chat box on linktart could be changed to the 1.7.2 server? Ta :)

The Millennium Falcon is now done, complete with viewing platform btw ^_^ Take the train from the station (go for the Ham-Dub Highway) and have a nose about. There's another rail system to it (and some other stuff).

Ham

Soldato
Witch farm now opened in the new vanilla overworld. It's about 2k East of spawn, but there's a much shorter rail system to it via the new nether ;) Go through the new nether portal just outside spawn and follow the signs. As much gunpower, glowstone, redstone, glass bottles, spider eyes, sticks and sugar as you could ever want. It works best as an afk farm and is producing about 8000 items per hour at the mo spread equally over all the items with the exception that sticks are produced twice as fast as all the other items.

Enjoy :)

edit - feel free to have a nose around the flooring around the sorting chests - it's quite big (fnarr fnarr). Look at your y coords while you're there ;) ^_^ There's also access up to the killing and spawning floors too.

Last edited:
Soldato
Rightyho - just a quicky for anyone wanting to bring horses/mobs from the old overworld to the new overworld. It's a bit complicated, but easy enough to do.

The portals that connect the old and new overworlds are not actual nether portals but are multiverse portals. Mobs don't go through multiverse portals so I had to include them in the multiverse portals. Because of that, you go to one point and your mob will go to another. Confused yet? lol

When you go into the portal in the old overworld you appear near spawn. However, your mob will be in the new nether.

I've put a new nether portal just outside spawn. If you go through it you come out in the new nether. You can go left to the witchfarm or right into 'the scary nether' lol. I have put in a stonebrick path that heads off into the nether and will take you to where your mob will be. Grab your mob, then head back down the path back to the portal from where you entered the nether. Shove your mob through and follow, and you and your mob will now be at new spawn.

If you get to that portal at the end of the path, there is a chance your mob has gone back through the portal - don't worry - jump into that portal and you'll appear in a sealed room - grab you mob - shove them back into tha portal and follow them in - you'll both be back in the same place in the new nether - grab them and go back down the path and bingo!

Aaaaaaaaaand breathe!!! If anyone needs and help with this then either put up a post here or catch me in game - or trust if you want too.

Have fun - ham (haaammit)

Last edited:
Soldato
Instructions for the Auto-Fishfarm-Emporium lol

This is a fully automatic afk fishing farm. You will need to have a full inventory for this to work at it's best. There's a chest full of dirt just to the left to fill up your inventory if needed with space left over for moving loot later.

The farm works in two ways - you can auto-fish, and when/if your rod breaks it will deliver you a new one. You can use enchanted or non-enchanted rods - bear in mind once enchanted ones break, they're gone.

Loot and auto-rod-replacement chests are to the left.

To get auto-rod replacement you will have to load the appropriate chest with rods - again, either standard or enchanted - your choice. Open and then shut the wooden door behind you. You MUST shut the door or loot/rods can spill out. If you don't load that chest up, then you won't get auto-rod replacement, and when your rod is worn out it's end of fishy time for you!

Stand on the green carpet and make sure you have a rod selected. Turn on the farm by using the lever to your upper right. Aim in the place shown in the below screenie and press and hold down the right button. I use blu-tac but other options are available ^_^

You will see your rod moving, but it's not actually doing anything until the fish bites. When the fish does bite, the rod will automatically reel in the loot and deposit it into the loot chest and then cast off again. Once you're done, please remember to turn the farm off using the upper right lever.

You can collect your unused rods from the rod-reclamation dropper/hoppers to the right of the farm. Loot and rod loading chests are to the left.

This is 20 mins of loot using an un-enchanted rod - not too shabby, and the rates go up when using enchanted rods.

Any questions, catch me in game, post here or trust me. Have fun - Ham

Last edited:
Associate
so i logged on ftb today and i found out someone took my full me system,4 deep storage units and a mfsu.its not a big deal cos i havent played that much lately but i was rather annoyed

Associate
i dont really care because i havent played for the last 2 months,but if its someone whitelisted then he could do it again.besides he could have just took what he needed from the ME since i had something like 1k diamonds,i would have come back and not even notice,but no he just got the whole me system outta the wall

Last edited:
Caporegime
the Direwolf20 not up any more?

couldbnt get resonant rise to work, downlaoded the pack + all the optionals and it still says mods are missing and the only version of the pack in the launcher is differnt t othe one in the op

Back
Top Bottom