She needs to be stopped!!!

Caporegime
Not that I want a lion to eat you but I'd rather it happen to someone wishing it on others than someone who does not.

I'm not the one out there hunting them, that being said it's fairly unlikely a Lion will have me for tea up in Preston. A bit wet up here for them I would think.

I'll be happy as a pig in **** if I see some report that one of her 'big game' ends it for her, would make my day.

Last edited:
Soldato
Difference being of course, i'm not the one out there hunting them for fun.

I'll be happy as a pig in **** if I see some report that one of her 'big game' ends it for her, would make my day.

And yet you choose to ignore that her paying to hunt them is the very reason they are alive in the first place and helps to keep poachers away and protect endangered animals. All the while you're waiting gleefully for someone to be killed so you can act smug.

I'd say that makes you a worse person than her.

Caporegime
I'm not the one out there hunting them, that being said it's fairly unlikely a Lion will have me for tea up in Preston. A bit wet up here for them I would think.

so you want her dead because shes one of the few people supporting wildlife preserves and keeping lions and other rare animals alive?

God you must hate the world wildlife foundation.

Caporegime
so you want her dead because shes one of the few people supporting wildlife preserves and keeping lions and other rare animals alive?

God you must hate the world wildlife foundation.

The WWF hunt animals? Really? I don't seem to see that mentioned in their sponsorship packs they send me? Do they promote said hunts with pictures of trophies?

Preserving wildlife to kill them should hardly be considered a good thing.

You probably think catching a big ass fish at a trout fishery is some sort of accomplishment as well.

And yet you choose to ignore that her paying to hunt them is the very reason they are alive in the first place and helps to keep poachers away and protect endangered animals. All the while you're waiting gleefully for someone to be killed so you can act smug.

I'd say that makes you a worse person than her.

Good job I couldn't really give a rats arse about your opinion on who's a better person.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Do you really not know anything about wildlife conservation? :confused:

What happens when you have over breeding
What happens when an animal gets a communicable disease
What happens when an excess of males interferes with social groups
What happens when you have an excess of predators for a given number of prey
What happens when predators wander into populated areas.

That's right, you run to FaceTard and save them all!

Caporegime
Do you really not know anything about wildlife conservation? :confused:

What happens when you have over breeding
What happens when an animal gets a communicable disease
What happens when an excess of males interferes with social groups
What happens when you have an excess of predators for a given number of prey

That's right, you run to FaceTard and save them all!

I know enough that the killing of animals is required in certain circumstances, and that's all well and good.

Posting pictures of said kills because you get a thrill out of it is hardly the same thing, it's this I take exception to.

Caporegime
The WWF hunt animals? Really? I don't seem to see that mentioned in their sponsorship packs they send me? Do they promote said hunts with pictures of trophies?

You probably think catching a big ass fish at a trout fishery is some sort of accomplishment as well.

they kill them yes. (PETA are a good example they kill 98% of all animals given to them for protection)

say you own a wildlife reserve you have a group of endangered prey animals and a group of lions. now if you don't control the lion populations numbers they will wipe out the prey animals.

how do you prevent this?

do you just let the lions wipe out the endangered species, do you separate the lions thus starving them to death, and you then have to kill so many of your endangered prey animals as they will bread to the point they exhaust their food supply too.

seriously what do you think is the solution to these incredibly basic problems of animal raising.

Caporegime
I know enough that the killing of animals is required in certain circumstances, and that's all well and good.

Posting pictures of said kills because you get a thrill out of it is hardly the same thing, it's this I take exception to.

ahhhh so do you fund the wild life preserves?

if not then shes still better than you. turns out the only people who actually are willing to pay the millions of pounds needed to keep these endangered and somewhat useless animals alive are the people who want to hunt various animals.

Caporegime
they kill them yes. (PETA are a good example they kill 98% of all animals given to them for protection)

say you own a wildlife reserve you have a group of endangered prey animals and a group of lions. now if you don't control the lion populations numbers they will wipe out the prey animals.

how do you prevent this?

do you just let the lions wipe out the endangered species, do you separate the lions thus starving them to death, and you then have to kill so many of your endangered prey animals as they will bread to the point they exhaust their food supply too.

seriously what do you think is the solution to these incredibly basic problems of animal raising.

I've just answered this above. What she's doing is hardly the same thing.

Killing of animals at times, is a necessity, of course I appreciate this, i'm not naive.

Do the WWF post pictures in their supporters handbook holding a Lions head up with a massive grin on their face? No, of course not.

ahhhh so do you fund the wild life preserves?

if not then shes still better than you. turns out the only people who actually are willing to pay the millions of pounds needed to keep these endangered and somewhat useless animals alive are the people who want to hunt various animals.

I do however fund the WWF, RSPCA, WSPA and Dogs Trust without a rifle in sight. So I guess she isn't better than me after all.

I donate for the greater good, the only return I get from this is the feeling of being charitable and the thought that hopefully my money will be doing some good. She's paying to keep her hobby alive.

Last edited:
Permabanned
And that's not what you said was it?

I don't care if she cuts them open and sleeps in the body cavity,
someone needed to kill them and she handed over a hell of a lot of money to be that person.
A damn sight more money than anyone here has ever given to WWF.

Humans are all natural hunting creatures, just because some now work in a bank and have shiny shoes doesn't make the rest some kind of freak.

Associate
not eat it i imagine :confused:
what would you do when confronted by a lion wanting to eat you, pull out the hp sauce?

The whole Vegan's saying this woman is digusting blah blah blah... life is precious... its murder... its all out of context. Just people pushing human ideals on creatures that are far from like us, just like how pet owners humanize dogs and cats. Its insipid and moronic.

So a Vegan when confronted by a Lion would attempt to 'murder it' before it 'murdered them' but then its not murder because that is human, its survival 101.

What this girl is doing is paying lots of money to be able to kill these animals rather than them being culled at a cost for their own survival because of humanities encroachment on their territories. That money then goes to conservation of these animals so they don't become extinct, I think I read a statistic some where that 20-30 million each year is spent by rich people to achieve this stuff, I find it weird, but that's a lot of money that is going in to their conservation rather than being spent on yachts and houses.

Permabanned
Do the WWF post pictures in their supporters handbook holding a Lions head up with a massive grin on their face? No, of course not..
Did you know that the WWF are OK with trophy hunting so long as there is no other reasonable alternative?

They won't make a big deal out of it to avoid making the Vegans cry about the fluffy bunnies, but neither do they stop it.

Although maybe the fact that the WWF was set up by trophy hunters has something to do with it.

“WWF is not an animal welfare organization.
We support the hunting and consumption of wild animals provided the harvesting does not threaten the long-term survival of wildlife populations."

Soldato
It's one of the key moments in your passage to adulthood when you understand that sometimes, you have to do bad to do good.

That and the day you realise your dad isn't invincible.

Caporegime
Did you know that the WWF are OK with trophy hunting so long as there is no other reasonable alternative?

They won't make a big deal out of it to avoid making the Vegans cry about the fluffy bunnies, but neither do they stop it.

Although maybe the fact that the WWF was set up by trophy hunters has something to do with it.

I actually didn't know that no, it's something I will seriously have to look at.

Back
Top Bottom