what incentives do your employers offer?

Soldato
Hi all,

Ive been tasked with writing an incentives paper for work.

so thought id ask you friendly bunch what incentives do you get from your employer? apart for payments for service ;)

cheers all,

rotters

Soldato
First place I worked, some staff were on day release uni/college course and everyone qualified got every 4th Friday off instead.

Man of Honour
Break allowances aren't just the legal minimum (surprising how many companies stick to legal minimum for breaks even though they wouldn't pay just minimum wage)

Holiday allowance has a good escalating top up every year after being there 5 years (at 25 years you double your starting holiday days).

tnx

tnx

Associate
None what so ever.
The only reward I get for working hard is more work.

I aint on a too bad wage and when I look in the papers for any vacancies most offer the minium wage. There is no way I could servive on that so basicly I am stuck.

Caporegime
All sorts by way of a flex fund, too many to list, but they're all ultimately chargeable (for example extra holidays at a cost, vouchers at a cost)

No incentives for free.

Soldato
Do you mean incentives that pay? We get an attendance bonus and a driving bonus (keeping the vehicle tidy etc) It was one way to increase wages without increasing hourly wage ;)

Soldato
None, not a thing. Its absolutely great for workforce morale.

We used to receive time back for coming in on days off to attend courses. Now in their wisdom they have declared a 'cap' on the amount of time in lieu a member of staff can accrue. End result is when asked to attend courses on days off, staff reply 'Poke it, I'm rearranging my sock drawer that day'. When this 'cap' was proposed, everyone except management could see what knock on effect it would have on course attendance.

In 25 years of service I've never seen morale as low as it currently is.

Soldato
Group holiday for partners as well if targets are beaten. No one has kids so we can get away with it for now.

Nights out on company card if having a good month(every so often).

Soldato
Free gym in the building - with personal trainers available and classes
Good pension
GP, physio, dentist on site
Professional fees reimbursed
Pretty good team social budget
Loads of sport clubs with generous budgets if that's your thing

Back
Top Bottom