*Transfer Window 2014/15 Season Rumours/Signings *AKA Man U fans listing every player under the Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I don't think Vidal will happen either LVG would prefer to work with Strootman and would settle for someone like Perez in the mean time while he recovers

fez

fez

Caporegime
I don't think Vidal will happen either LVG would prefer to work with Strootman and would settle for someone like Perez in the mean time while he recovers

Really? I think he loves Strootman because he is Dutch and he was the Netherlands manager. Given the pick of any midfielder in the world he is unlikely to choose a player that has just had a really serious injury and is not that great anyway vs one of the top DM in the game.

Soldato
That might have been the opening bid, I don't think it'd take £60m to get him. I agree it's unlikely but I do think it's possible.

The hand cream is on standby. ;)

ZttOIuL.jpg.png

Like i said before if u want to believe all those newspapers then Man United would have signed every player in the world right now and Juve would have Bale, Messi and Aguero.

I am convinced there is nothing on it right now and as i said earlier i could only see him going to Spain if he were to leave Juve.

Purdy dont be worrying for me! Your best player has just left and it's not going to be easy replacing him :D

Caporegime
Like i said before if u want to believe all those newspapers then Man United would have signed every player in the world right now and Juve would have Bale, Messi and Aguero.

I am convinced there is nothing on it right now and as i said earlier i could only see him going to Spain if he were to leave Juve.

Purdy dont be worrying for me! Your best player has just left and it's not going to be easy replacing him :D

I've got nothing to worry about, we've replaced better players and anything is better than where we were 4 years ago :)

Soldato
I've got nothing to worry about, we've replaced better players and anything is better than where we were 4 years ago :)

Roy Hodgson was a disaster, had u guys in a relegation battle didn't he? Liverpool are actually my preferred team in the Premier League. I always want them to do well over the likes of the other clubs.

Maybe a cheeky bid for James? Would be a pretty solid replacement for Suarez tbh.

Soldato
Madrid are in the process of securing the finances needed to remodel their stadium they won't be spending as big unless they sell players

Caporegime
Roy Hodgson was a disaster, had u guys in a relegation battle didn't he? Liverpool are actually my preferred team in the Premier League. I always want them to do well over the likes of the other clubs.

Maybe a cheeky bid for James? Would be a pretty solid replacement for Suarez tbh.

Hodgson was bad, really bad, but the club was nearly in administration so we're pretty lucky to be where we are today.

Doubt we'll spend that sort of money tbh, we seem reluctant to but happy to splash medium to large amounts on players that in the PL =/

Soldato
Sanchez is a bad mother****er, good price all things considered, the market is mental right now but £30m is actually quite reasonable amidst the madness.

Not sure exactly where he'll play but I'm sure he'll start at RW until Walcott returns. If we get a really good CF our attack could be seriously good next season. Sort out the other few gaps before the season starts and it'll be our most promising squad in a good while

Soldato
Soldato

Perez wont come cheap I wouldnt have thought, but maybe for a year as 1st choice with a plan for Strootman next summer at the earliest.....

What about Gustavo?

So many contradictory stories about Vidal its hard to know which are true

Caporegime
Sanchez is a bad mother****er, good price all things considered, the market is mental right now but £30m is actually quite reasonable amidst the madness.

Not sure exactly where he'll play but I'm sure he'll start at RW until Walcott returns. If we get a really good CF our attack could be seriously good next season. Sort out the other few gaps before the season starts and it'll be our most promising squad in a good while

Sanchez for 30m is a ridiculously good price when you've got people like David Luiz going for more

We'll see when Barca release the figures in a few days, I wasn't party to the negotiations but I'd be very surprised if it was £75m before (or even with) add-ons.

Either way, Liverpool have done really well, even if it is £60m, it does seem high for a frankly unpredictable man.

The figures that Barca release that have previously been lies to spin things so they don't look like madrid when really they're the exact same :p?

Soldato
As a rival supporter, I am happy that Suarez is gone.
He was Liverpool's best player, who is at the peak of his powers and Man Utd will have less competition next year.

IMO Liverpool should've fought to keep him - no amount of money can compensate for a lower league position, vs money in the bank (unless they are in serious debt).

And for those who think that Strurridge will fill the void - I doubt it.
Liverpool have definitely taken a step backwards today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom