*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Associate
I get the message about coming back on the 17th when I choose the PS4 and region Europe.

Yea thats the same one everyone is having issues with my mate had no problem with his XboX1, it seems to be just a problem with the PS4 europe.

They have stated on their twitter (Bungie) that it will be resolved before the 17th so they are aware of it.

I'll still be trying this everyday until the 17 though :p

Caporegime
I used to get suckered in with these 'collectors editions' & 'limited editions' but I've come to realise, they're neither collected or really all that limited.

Game comes in a fancy box or has a tin case, usually comes with a trinket and an art book that you'll flick through once and never look at again, all for £100+?

Think I'll just stick with the standard version of the game & if I put enough time into it, and enjoy it enough, I might buy some DLC as it becomes available.

You basically have to be nuts to spend an extra £100 on a game just to get a plastic toy and a bit of extra reading material that realistically cost them almost nothing to come up with. However, there is one born every minute I guess.

Soldato
OP
You basically have to be nuts to spend an extra £100 on a game just to get a plastic toy and a bit of extra reading material that realistically cost them almost nothing to come up with. However, there is one born every minute I guess.

That can be said about a lot of things, if you enjoy gaming or collecting and can afford it then I see no harm in it, the value is down to the person buying it.

Associate
I understand everyones thoughts, I dont normally go for these especially if they are big money, I just have such high hopes and expectations for this game and the developers behind it (Bungie stated they have a ten year plan for Destiny), thats why I decided to get the limited edition, as I feel it deserved going that extra mile, (well almost, cant part with 150 for the ghost edition, its just too much) I feel this will be a seriously epic game in all aspects.

90 sheets is a lot but Im happy with what I get for it (PS4), Also includes both expansions, so all in all Im happy to part with the cash.

Again just my opinion :)

Soldato
I was hype for BF4 so preordered and bought premium. Big mistake and one I don't want to repeat. I'm tempted to buy the LE version of Destiny but think I'll get standard and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom