** New products at OcUK Epiphany Acoustics DAC's and Headphone Amps**

Soldato
As some of you will be aware that we've started stocking a variety of DAC and Headphone amps. With Headphones being planned to be added in the near future.

These items are an alternative to sound cards can be used on your laptop Desktop even Raspberry pi.

I've been using one of the EHP-O2D Dac headphone amps for the best part of a month now it's easy to use no drivers needed wonderful sound. an Uncomplicated and marked improvement to laptop and on board audio without having to take your PC apart.

Knowing some of you may have headphone amps and others may already have sound cards we also stock the Digital Analogue converter on it's own and a Portable Battery powered headphone amp suitable for powering All sorts of headphones when use din conjunction with MP3 Players, Smart Phones or Tablets.

Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2Di Dac & Headphone Amplifier @ £179.99 inc VAT

SC-000-EA_400.jpg

The EHP-O2Di combines the award winning headphone amplification technology of the EHP-O2 and the critically acclaimed 24 Bit USB DAC from the E-DAC in one small desktop enclosure - perfect for your home head-fi needs as well as offering the functionality to slot into an exisiting home hi-fi set up.

Taking the bit perfect digital signal from USB or the analogue signal from your chosen source component, the EHP-O2Di offers premium quality and flexibility in a home environment.

The headphone amplifier section has been designed from the ground up to offer some of the best, if not the best, specifications and hi-fi functionality on the market today. This has been accomplished by months of development using top of the range audio testing equipment to fine tune and carefully select the most optimum design, layout and components. The specifications achieved speak for themselves. It is powered by the included AC adapter suitable for your region.

The DAC module is designed according to the same principles as the award EHP-O2 portable headphone amplifier and sports equally stunning performance.

This high end DAC is based on the TE7022L UAC1 engine and ES9023 24 bit DAC chip. It supports 16 bit and 24 bit at sample rates of 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz. The on-board filtered power supply ensures that noise is practically non-existent. The DAC is not clocked by the USB port/computer, instead using a high quality on board crystal controlled oscillator which further improves overall performance. The input signal and power is supplied via the USB input on the rear of the unit.

Features
USB digital input.
RCA analogue line out from DAC, allowing you to connect the DAC output to an external amplifier.
RCA analogue line in, allowing you to connect analogue sources to the headphone amplifier section.

Technical Specifications (Headphone Amplifier):
- THD @ 1kHz: 0.0017%
- Noise level (ref 400mV): -105dB
- Power output @ 33O : 641mW
- Crosstalk: 65dB
- Channel balance: 0.6dB
- Output impedance: 0.5 Ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 108.5mm x 30mm x 82mm
- Gain: 1x and 5x

Technical Specifications (DAC):
- Distortion: <0.005%
- Dynamic range: >110dB A-Weighted
- Audio formats: 44.1kHz, 48kHz & 96kHz @ both 16 bit and 24 bit
- Interface: USB Audio Class 1
- Computer compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Line output: 2Vrms

Included Accesories
- AC Adapter
- 1m USB A to USB mini cable
- 1.2m mini jack interconnect
- 4 x self adhesive rubber feet

Only £179.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Epiphany Acoustics E-DAC 24 bit Miniature USB DAC @ £89.99 inc VAT

SC-001-EA_400.jpg

The E-DAC is Epiphany Acoustics’ offering of the ODAC as designed by NwAvGuy in its own stand alone, custom enclosure. As with the EHP-O2, the DAC has been designed to achieve truly remarkable specifications at an extremely attractive price. This, once again, has certainly been achieved.

The E-DAC is a stand alone USB digital-to-analogue converter which comes in a small form factor aluminium enclosure with custom front and rear panels. Input and power is supplied via the USB input on the front of the unit. There are two line level analogue outputs - via the 3.5mm mini jack socket on the front and the stereo RCA sockets on the rear of the unit. The E-DAC will take your computer audio to the next level and when coupled with the EHP-O2 provides an award winning audiophile experience far beyond their price level.

- See more at: http://epiphany-acoustics.co.uk/pro...24bit-miniature-usb-dac/#sthash.I7MHNR1k.dpuf

This high end DAC is based on the TE7022L UAC1 engine ES9023 24 bit DAC chip. It supports CD quality 16 bit and studio quality 24 bit at sample rates of 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz. The on-board filtered power supply ensures that noise is practically non-existent. The DAC is not clocked by the USB port/computer, instead using a high quality on board crystal controlled oscillator which further improves overall performance.

Features:-
- ES9023 DAC chip
- 16 bit and 24 bit
- 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz
- On-board filtered power supply
- On-board crystal controlled oscillator
- Works straight from USB
- 3.5mm and stereo RCA line outputs

Technical specifications:-
- Distortion: <0.005%
- Dynamic range: >110dB A-Weighted
- Audio formats: 44.1kHz, 48kHz & 96kHz @ both 16 bit and 24 bit
- Interface: USB Audio Class 1
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux Line output: 2Vrms -

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2 Award Winning Portable Headphone Amplifier @ £79.99 inc VAT

SC-002-EA_400.jpg

Winner of Best Headphone Amplifier of the Year 2012 – Hi-Fi World Magazine

The Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2 is a battery powered portable headphone amplifier which has been designed from the ground up by electronic engineer 'NwAvGuy' to offer some of the best, if not the best, specifications and hi-fi functionality on the market today. This has been accomplished by months of development using top of the range audio testing equipment to fine tune and carefully select the most optimum design, layout and components. The specifications achieved speak for themselves.

- High power output
- 2 x high capacity rechargeable batteries
- Highly optimised component selection and circuit design
- Ultra low output impedance
- In built power management circuity
- 1 x 3.5mm analogue input
- 1 x 3.5mm headphone output
- 1x and 5x gain settings

Technical Specifications:

- THD @ 1kHz: 0.0017%
- Noise level (ref 400mV): -105dB
- Power output @ 33O : 641mW
- Crosstalk: 65dB
- Channel balance: 0.6dB
- Output impedance: 0.5 Ohms
- Battery life: up to 11 hours
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 108.5mm x 30mm x 82mm

Included Accessories
- AC adapter
- 1.2m mini jack interconnect
- 4 x self adhesive rubber feet

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
OP
I am always open to suggestions and if this works out ok and we start growing this product range I will look into it.

I am sure Graham Slee is up to scratch whether They would be open to us stocking their products is another issue that I will tackle at a later date.

Soldato
Nice to see things moving on ocuk :) integration as a one stop area is a key I think as the pc market shifts. And pc audio is a huge potential market. I don't buy cd's much atm these days as don't have a dedicated player . But will be getting one inside the next 12 months. But the dac/ amp would be main concern if looking to build to a nice unit.

Soldato
OP
Audio has lots of potential I think time is up for many of these scruffy peripheral brands.

We are seeing well built mechanical keyboards with no frills at all out selling brand names. There is no reason why this shouldn't be the case with audio. The audio world just has to accept us :)

hopefully i can get Epiphany some coverage and make some sales and other vendors may want to do business.

Last edited:
Associate
I researched headphone DAC's thoroughly last year finally choosing the E-Dac as best for price and performance due to the ESS chip which I'm fond of from the Benchmark and M-DAC and could not be happier. Great to see OCUK stocking them.

Soldato
It's better but the improvements won't be "in your face" obvious, it will be subtle improvements to sound stage, clarity, etc. I use an Asus STX (very good DAC) and an Aune T1 (also a very good DAC) and the differences are very subtle but they are there, so I now use the T1 for listening to music through my headphones and the STX for gaming and movies.

Soldato
Do you reckon it would be possible for you to start stocking Schiit Audio gear?

They only have one UK Reseller currently but they seem to be low on stock a lot. Just a suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom