Useful Items for festival

Soldato
get your self one of them mini led keyrings, the are handy to use on the way back to the tent when its dark so you dont trip over guy ropes ect

Just walk hard forward and you won't trip.

I just boot out the guy ropes if people extend them too far, if they didn't want them booted they shouldn't have extended them so far.

Soldato
Bring an acoustic guitar and belt out wonderwall every 10 minutes from 11 at night til 6 in the morning. Your surrounding campmates will really love it.

Caporegime
life choices, yay!

Just walk hard forward and you won't trip.

I just boot out the guy ropes if people extend them too far, if they didn't want them booted they shouldn't have extended them so far.

When I'm not busy hating my time spent in my awful job, I enjoy kicking other peoples tents down, it's like they want me to do it.

Caporegime
[FnG]magnolia;26603638 said:
When I'm not busy hating my time spent in my awful job, I enjoy kicking other peoples tents down, it's like they want me to do it.

When I'm not busy (I'm never busy), I like to post inane drivel on forums in the vain hope that one day my fellow members will accept me into their little group.

Caporegime
When I'm not busy (I'm never busy), I like to post inane drivel on forums in the vain hope that one day my fellow members will accept me into their little group.

I admire pitchfork's straight forwardness and was making a gentle dig at his 'I AM GRUMPY' posting style. It's certainly more entertaining than him posting about cars he doesn't own.

Caporegime
[FnG]magnolia;26603678 said:
I admire pitchfork's straight forwardness and was making a gentle dig at his 'I AM GRUMPY' posting style. It's certainly more entertaining than him posting about cars he doesn't own.

You are referencing something that I used to do, infrequently, in a thread that no longer exists. :p

But yeah fair enough. I was just having a more aggressive dig at your posting style ;)

Soldato
baby wipes
toilet paper
sun cream
extra clothes
water proof jacket + wellies
alcohol - learn to love spirits
big bottle of water - you can reuse the empty bottle and get more water when you need it

Back
Top Bottom