*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Associate
Just to inform people, If you preorder the Limited Edition from Gamestop, you don't get a Beta code for some reason. You do get one with the normal version

Just had to do the dirty on amazon.

Associate
i know most people will have done the PSN store/amazon trick to get the Beta
but for those that havent, here is a spare code i have just been sent:
3LJ-4VJ-PPJ
go to www.bungie.net/beta, sign in etc and then add the code there
all i ask is, if you take the code, please say so in here to save other people trying to claim it :)

Soldato
i know most people will have done the PSN store/amazon trick to get the Beta
but for those that havent, here is a spare code i have just been sent:
3LJ-4VJ-PPJ
go to www.bungie.net/beta, sign in etc and then add the code there
all i ask is, if you take the code, please say so in here to save other people trying to claim it :)

Thanks mate. I've redeemed it. Will share other 2 spare codes when I get them to anyone who needs it.

PSN Puki85

Caporegime
I would like a code as well.

Please bear in mind I will not be on my PS4 till Saturday (19th). Prioritise others and just send me one if anyone has leftovers :)

rp2000

Soldato
As much as I want to play this I don't want to ruin my experience of actually playing the game when it is released. I will probably play it for one session then not touch it again for the sake of not ruining it for myself.

Caporegime
If I get an extra its yours - still owe you for LBP beta ;). And yes, I didnt forget :)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Cheers ;)

Amazon UK says no more codes for pre-orders. Amazon Spain is trying to sell me some Vanguard edition that probably doesn't get me a Beta code :) The actual game, I will probably just buy digitally from UK PSN account.

Edit: To save other people wasting their time...:
"Destiny--Important Information
Please note: Due to high demand, Destiny beta access codes are now in limited supply. Therefore, orders placed from Thursday, 17 July 2014 onwards will not receive beta access codes."

rp2000

Last edited:
Caporegime
As much as I want to play this I don't want to ruin my experience of actually playing the game when it is released. I will probably play it for one session then not touch it again for the sake of not ruining it for myself.

I will probably have a quick run through the first chapter, and then stick to multiplayer. Don't want to ruin the first playthrough.

Back
Top Bottom