Marvel Heroes

Soldato
Yep, that's also on a one minute cool down :p

Go back and read the tooltip. In addition to the active effect that instantly resets all your CDs, Outwit has a passive effect that reduces your other CDs by 1 second every time you get a crit or brutal. This effect also has a 1s CD, but even so if you gear for a reasonable amount of CR your CDs should all be halved in length.

Soldato
Go back and read the tooltip. In addition to the active effect that instantly resets all your CDs, Outwit has a passive effect that reduces your other CDs by 1 second every time you get a crit or brutal. This effect also has a 1s CD, but even so if you gear for a reasonable amount of CR your CDs should all be halved in length.

:(

Is humour not allowed ? notice the smiley at the end of my 100% factually correct statement ? ;)

Soldato
:(

Is humour not allowed ? notice the smiley at the end of my 100% factually correct statement ? ;)

Yes, it looked like you were sticking your tongue out at a silly opinion.

Humour doesn't always transmit the way you think it does. This goes double when what you are saying in jest is also being said in dead earnest over on the official forums by more clueless folk than it is possible to count. Mr F's sig is bugged and his ultimate is somewhat underwhelming, but cooldowns aren't his problem. Fully tricked out to 45% crit, which is quite possible, you could probably run him using nothing but CD abilities without ever slowing down.

On which note: M'Kraan Shard has been buffed to the point where it's a viable alternative to Gungnir or Savage Axe if you're Spirit-starved. Hawkeye especially wants to have it; combined with cost reduction gear and abilities you can spam Wave of Arrows or Three Round Burst forever. I prefer Wave, but 3RB is better if you have Goliath Serum and not Reserve Quiver.

Soldato
That's okay mate, it's probably better to be a little more prudent when replying to other people's opinions and not let other forums influence your reaction on here.

In more important news Marvel Heroes 2015 1.07 Patch Notes , Star-Lord hit's the test server next week :D

Patch Overview

Tonight’s patch is mainly to take advantage of the network upgrade in the Boston server farm.
We don’t normally patch on Mondays, but we snuck in a few bug fixes, a few Thor upgrades and the promised Omega orb cost reductions.
We will have another patch Friday morning that should address most or all bugs that have been reported and introduce a small “Summer Beach Party” weekend event that will allow the Hot Dog ingredients to drop again and introduce a few more rewards to use them on.
This Weekend’s Boosts

We will continue with a 100% server-side boost to RIF, SIF and Experience until Wednesday.
Thor Changes

Thor has received several small, but important, quality of life changes to his kit, in advance of his level 52 review.
Immortal Combat - Melee Damage Rating changed to All Damage Rating
Asgardian Stamina - Defense Rating replaced with flat 15% Damage Reduction
Vulnerability - Moved from Thundering Strike to Bring the Thunder to make it easier to apply and on a power that is used more often.
Item Changes

Cube Shards (the daily reward for defeating the boss of Green and Red terminals) now have a yellow name so they can be spotted a easier among piles of other loot.
Mission Changes

Reduced the number of HYDRA Mechs in X-Defense to take into account the pilots that were recently introduced as part of the enemy AI changes.
Increased the time between reinforcements for HYDRA in Holo-Sim, along with diluting out the frequency of HYDRA Mechs to make this wave easier for player.
Bug Fixes

Fixed scrolling issue with Apple’s Magic Mouse.
Colossus' Fissure will no longer be reflected by the missile reflection affix. It is no longer considered a “missile” power.
Doctor Strange’s Mysticism cannot be triggered twice by rapidly pressing keys when his secondary resource is full.
Omega Update

Experience required to earn an Omega Orb has been reduced from 30 million to 19 million. We’re continuing to tune this so a larger percentage of players can earn a full year of Omega experience in less than a year. At this point, we’re are ignoring the top 10% of players as extreme outliers in the data.
We are continuing to fix bugs as they come in and fix any Omega node that is not on the correct budget or implemented incorrectly.
The next Omega Division, “Mutation” will unlock launch with the release of Magneto later this year.
New Player Changes

“Join Party when entering instance” will now default to OFF for new accounts to avoid confusion for newer players during the first couple of hours of the game.
New players were becoming confused when an experienced player (either prestiging or leveling a new hero) would rush to the end of a zone and kill the boss quickly, while the truly new player was taking their time and tending to clear more of the zone. This will prevent that issue in the future.
Store Changes

Ultimate Thor will be launching in the next 24 hours.
This Week

We’re already working on the patch for later this week, focusing primary on every bug that is in the bug report section, along with as many quality of life changes that we can squeeze in.
Next Week

• Domino Team-Up on Test Center
  • Star-Lord on Test Center
  • Raid out of Beta and “Green Version” loot activated on loot tables

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi all,
We're going to be extending the live tuning buff (100% RIF, SIF, XP) until TOMORROW night at Midnight. Or 12:01AM PDT 7/17. I just made the change and set the Message of the Day to let players know as soon as you login.

We have some fun Summer things planned for this week's event, and I personally can't wait to show you guys Star-Lord in TC next week, so to pass the time, go level some heroes (maybe you have your eye on an Energy Damage synergy for Peter Quill?)
Started to prestige Spiderman and Silver Surfer, crafted 5 costumes and bought Moon Knight with 400 splinters.. totally skint :)

Associate
Not managed to craft 1 costume yet :( Do you get all your spare costumes from prestiging?

I'm up to 13 heroes now, 6 of which are at 60. Latest one I randomed was Loki :)

60's are BP - IW - SW - Cyc - RR - Wolv
Rest are all 25-35 : Loki - DD - Hawk - BW - Thing - Psy - Pun

Seriously lacking runes though, seems most of the recipes require 1 rare rune that hardly ever drops.

Soldato
Costumes used to drop ingame quite a lot for me, plus if you grab a hero pack you usually end up with 2 extra's (albeit different versions). I had over 20+ costumes in my inventory and still have about 10 spare.

When you prestige, the hero is given the original costume in basic form with the current one and all armour, artifacts and other gear sent to your inventory. It's damn costly crafting them but then cash is not really hard to obtain.

Associate
How much has this come on since launch?

I enjoyed the ARPGness of it, but the group interaction felt a bit weak, and there was the "bad guy attacked by 14 hulks" looking a bit funny issue. I also found the environments to be a bit bland appearing (possibly a deliberate nod to the comic book stylings though)

Was thinking of having another pop at it as the main game was a good laugh.

Soldato
It's a new game. Polished with great graphics, ton's of content plus developer's that actually care about their product and fan base. 11/10 !

Soldato
Played up to 22 at the moment, seems decent so far, although Hawkeye is terribly boring. I'm doing the story and I'm in a 13 - 16 range, should I skip about 4 chapters and do more level appropriate stuff or should I just continue on with the chapters in order? Not sure if there are good rewards for doing so or not.

Associate
Played up to 22 at the moment, seems decent so far, although Hawkeye is terribly boring. I'm doing the story and I'm in a 13 - 16 range, should I skip about 4 chapters and do more level appropriate stuff or should I just continue on with the chapters in order? Not sure if there are good rewards for doing so or not.

Can't remember off the top of my head exactly where that falls (Chapter 4?) so just as a rough guide here's the quests I'd do before jumping ahead.

Chapter 3 - Poison glade (+5 Spirit and you'll need it with Hawkeye)
Chapter 4 - Kingpin's tower (+1 Power Points)*
If you have a waypoint to get near it without the bs - Chapter 5 - Kill Magneto (+5 Spirit)
Chapter 7 - Science station (+1 Power point)
Chapter 8 - Defeat Mandarin (+5 Spirit)
*There's kill Bullseye for a Retcon device in Chapter 4 as well but unless your desperate for one there's no need to do it right now.

With the XP you get doing those quests that should get you roughly back in sync. If you need waypoints to hit any of them quicker and I'm online whisper SanityisRelative ingame.

Soldato
Some mini-events are coming in the run-up to Guardians of the Galaxy. First one is up today and it's BOGO Heroes. I might be tempted, except I have every hero except Thor and I need less than 200 Splinters to buy him.

Star-Lord hits the TC this week. I've seen a full rundown of his powers, which revolve around using four different charges in his Element Gun. Rocket is also getting his review, but I don't recall much about the details.

Soldato
LIFEISABEACH - Rarity boost (wasn't sure if previously posted) .

I think we'll see Star-Lord next week seeing as he hit's the TC today or tomorrow, his second costume looks pretty neat.

e_RXXr8d.jpg

Looking forward to the Rocket review, Doomsaw posted a pic of his new ultimate :D

dddadadasdadasdasdasdasdasdsd.jpg

Soldato
LIFEISABEACH - Rarity boost (wasn't sure if previously posted) .

I think we'll see Star-Lord next week seeing as he hit's the TC today or tomorrow, his second costume looks pretty neat.

e_RXXr8d.jpg

Yep, that's the movie costume. Rocket's movie costume is coming out at the same time and looks just as good. It's an enhanced costume, with a Nolan North impersonation of Bradley Cooper in place of Steve Blum's mockney gibbering.

Back
Top Bottom