***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Some interesting viewing for anyone that has a Hana 30w clone.
It seems that the readings are all over the place and what is being displayed is not what you are actually getting.
To be fair, the genuine Dna30 board is also inaccurate in some tests, but no where near as bad as the clone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZrZYXbWCPk
Funnily enough I watched a vid of the same thing earlier - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFGMXj4hWCE

Kinda lame tbh. Though I dont do sub ohm (around 1.6 for me) so I should be in the more accurate bracket going buy what he said, will watch that vid you posted later/tomorrow. :)

Just watched that vid Jcol. Think it maybe time to sack off the clone.... Going to get an SX350 box me thinks....

Soldato
Soldato
I ordered the NatureVape Pro kit as well as the Raspberry and Mint liquids that come with it, I decided to order Scopes Strawberry and Peach flavours.

Which one would be good to try first?
Can I try a little and clean the swap to a new flavour without having to change the little cotten piece?

Anyone?

V_R

V_R

Soldato
E: Ah totally misread your post. You dotn have to change the cotton, it will just be a nice fruity berry mix lol

Last edited:
Soldato
Cough sweets

That's affro dizziak that tastes like the old cough sweets. I find it nicer that RA.

Just watched that vid Jcol. Think it maybe time to sack off the clone.... Going to get an SX350 box me thinks....

Don't blame you lol, once more people find out I think the price of them used will drop quiet fast ;)
You can buy the mini version of it on fasttech without the chip for £15ish but it would be better to wait for the 18650 version and stick a SX350 in it.
It comes with the wires, buttons and charger port and for an ally box at that price it's very cheap.

Edit. They are out already and it seems the sx350 does fit the box, but it can be a tight fit

http://http://www.fasttech.com/forums/1785700/t/1323977/use-with-sx350

Last edited:
Soldato
So, umm, my natureVape kit arrived today, and looking in the box I got the Tank, pin bottle, USB charger and plug cotton, but no battery, is that battery NOT included in the Kit!?!?

Associate
It is, contact them, they need to sort there s### out, as i recommended the kit to a work friend and they got a faulty battery and missing one juice bottle

Edit#quick browsing this page

Found triphammers juice to be aweful , bought 2 bottles after reading good reviews, had no taste, maybe needed steeping :s ?
Just recieved a bottle of monkey jizz, AMG! it smells good, will try later :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Yea, it was all parts just slung into a box to be honest, barly anything to pad it out, but to miss the battery completely seems pretty bad, was hoping to try it out over the weekend.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
So, umm, my natureVape kit arrived today, and looking in the box I got the Tank, pin bottle, USB charger and plug cotton, but no battery, is that battery NOT included in the Kit!?!?

Oh dear, sorry dude, It was me that recommended it! They are supposed to be good! Sounds like they have had a few issues.... :(

Soldato
Oh dear, sorry dude, It was me that recommended it! They are supposed to be good! Sounds like they have had a few issues.... :(

Not at all, stuff happens, guy seems to be an indepedant putting these together, just that thing where you look forward to the new "toy" to try out lol

Soldato
10492174_10154340122880142_4382245188427572690_n.jpg

Sold most of mine things...this it all I has. Got an OB Fortune 18650 coming along with a Rose V2.

From left to right we have:

KATO Mod in 18500, serial K055 - Genuine!
Kayfun Lite - Genuine!

Astro - Clone
Expromizer - Genuine

Nemesis - Clone (ain't they all clones now? lol)
Kraken - Clone

BISH SX350 - Unique
Quasar - Genuine

Not doing too bad I don't think. Can I become and elitist yet?

Ham

Ham

Associate
Found triphammers juice to be aweful , bought 2 bottles after reading good reviews, had no taste, maybe needed steeping :s ?:D

Finally someone else! Myself and a colleague found exactly the same with Triphammer juices. Tried several and all are flavourless. Had them a couple months now and no amount of steeping will help these; the colour has changed, still no flavour.

I really can't understand the love he gets on UK Vapers.

Soldato
Finally someone else! Myself and a colleague found exactly the same with Triphammer juices. Tried several and all are flavourless. Had them a couple months now and no amount of steeping will help these; the colour has changed, still no flavour.

I've literally only bought the apple & mango from him and I find it to be pretty flavoursome. But I am new to all this so don't take my experience as nailed on!

Soldato

I'll join that club. I've found most of them to be very light on flavour, but heavy on coil gunking/killing.

Soldato
Thinking of adding a 26650 mech mod plus a 28mm RBA (Probably the big fogger) to my collection, but not sure on what mech to get.

Anyone got any pics to share? :)

*EDIT*

Or maybe a hades with a kraken

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
BISH SX350 - Unique

Been looking at them. Tell me more! Is it a removable battery? What battery is in it? Ta. :)

Thinking of adding a 26650 mech mod plus a 28mm RBA (Probably the big fogger) to my collection, but not sure on what mech to get.

Anyone got any pics to share? :)

*EDIT*

Or maybe a hades with a kraken

Megan 318 looks nice, look out for 26650 nemesis too. :)

Last edited:
Underboss

The custard one was gank, no flavour, no hit - and took him 5 days to send it out after I ordered at 9am and paid for Next Day delvery.

Poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom