OnePlus One.

Soldato
Customer service does look poor however the masses have spoken and I feel they will change the time when paypal disputes fly in. I've got an invite and many have and I only made one post it's in member order or brown nosing for an invite of someone.. When do I get some to give away I heard when you purchase one you get some

Associate
You don't, however a bit of research reveals that 800mhz is used out of towns and cities, so more rural areas.

Their reason is that apparently in rural areas the max speed in that band is 50mb, and with H+ it's 42mb.

That's a blag and they know it. The point of 800Mhz 4G is that although it's bandwidth is lower, is range is greatly increased... people who've never had 3G will be getting 4G (although not on the 1+1).

Soldato
I've posted a few times over their and not had an invite. Did you get it from a member or oneplis themselves?

Check what member number you are on the forums as they're sending it out in member order number.

To check your member number go to any of your posts and hover the mouse over your avatar and it should display your member number.

Soldato
Check what member number you are on the forums as they're sending it out in member order number.

To check your member number go to any of your posts and hover the mouse over your avatar and it should display your member number.

ahh cool thanks

80406 is mine, guessing im way down the list

Soldato
Just hoping I can get one from elsewhere. I'm not really in a rush for it although I do want it now I've seen so many videos of it.

Soldato
Just hoping I can get one from elsewhere. I'm not really in a rush for it although I do want it now I've seen so many videos of it.

Don't forget you get a 2 year warranty if you buy it from 1+ and only 1 year if you get it else where.

I am member 5956
Explains the early invite

You only just worked that out :D

I've just had a email and it's coming via royal mail but it's signed for only so no tracking :(

Soldato
I'm a late joiner to this thread so appreciate there's probably people above me but if anyone has a spare invite going it'd be much appreciated.
This phone sounds exactly what I'm after.

Soldato
Don't forget you get a 2 year warranty if you buy it from 1+ and only 1 year if you get it else where.

i meant as far as an invite went, hopefully ill manage to get one from a kind sire emailing me rather than waiting in line on the forum as it appears im in for some wait.

Back
Top Bottom