OnePlus One.

Associate
It is OnePlus themselves. I think they're around the 33k mark at the moment. They've also apparently sent out people who have purchased the phone some extra invites yesterday too.

I only signed up last Saturday so my member number is going to be pretty high, sadly. They'll have probably have released the phone properly before I get an invite :p

Soldato
It is OnePlus themselves. I think they're around the 33k mark at the moment. They've also apparently sent out people who have purchased the phone some extra invites yesterday too.

I only signed up last Saturday so my member number is going to be pretty high, sadly. They'll have probably have released the phone properly before I get an invite :p

thanks,

im 133k :D

may aswell buy from aliexpress tbh, im just concerned about warranty from them

those who buy from Oneplus, is warranty retun address in UK or do you have to send phone abroad?

Associate
Just a heads up, don't order with Express delivery, there is nothing express about it!

Ordered last Thursday, still waiting for it to ship. I thought the fanboyism in this thread was strong...

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/how-long-was-your-delivery.61471/page-3

Some people still like the express option as they wouldn't trust a standard delivery service and only a courier. You weren't forced to choose express delivery.

Made me lol...

Soldato
thanks,

im 133k :D

may aswell buy from aliexpress tbh, im just concerned about warranty from them

those who buy from Oneplus, is warranty retun address in UK or do you have to send phone abroad?

abroad i think, and they make you pay the return shipping.

Soldato
i think that will have to be my route also?

everyone gone for the 64gb model? black or white?

Just do it. Research a reputable seller or just buy from the seller I used. The link is a few posts up.

Mine's a 64gb White - keeping the tradition going just like my Nexus 5.

Associate
Tempted to go for the 16gb from aliexpress , the only difference is storage right?
I get by with 8gb at moment so 16gb would be plenty.

Soldato
Didn't realise you could check your forum account number with em, think mine was around 5300 or something. Registered mid-april on their site and just posted a single comment.

Got an invite by email on 12th July but have already got myself a m8 so too late. Would have posted and asked here but couldn't see any way to re-use the invite as it looked to be somehow linked to my forum account i think.

The phone does look good and cracking value, but as plenty others have said, the whole invite system is just not the way to do it. Hope they re-think it all if they do release a oneplus two or something.

Associate
Mine should come today, if I'm lucky.

That's taken a while to come mate. 15th you ordered, right?
Did you go for Express Delivery or just Standard?

I ordered mine on Thursday morning (16th) Express but it's just showing as Processing since Friday - whatever that means.
I'm getting bored of waiting now. Express Delivery is supposed to be 3-5 calendar days, this is day 6 now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom