*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
I don't fully disagree, but then MS have largely been adding a lot of functionality over the past 6 months that the PS4 had from the start. The main difference is that MS have felt more compelled to give people what they're asking for due to their current place in the market.

They've been adding a lot of stuff my PS4 hasn't got either =/

Caporegime
I think Sony should get their arse in gear with the features too, but to anyone with a modern Smart TV, especially Samsung, it's a pretty moot point as they do most of that anyway right?

Soldato
Aye it's great! I still need to finish it but other things keep getting in the way :eek:

Amazing game, just wrote a mini-review (no spoilers) here! http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18583882 :D

At the start it states the game is set in the 60's, is fictional, etc then I started the game and it's set in WWII and I was a bit "huh?" then you play out that prologue and that was a nice touch. The theatrical clips are great, the atmosphere is good and blowing away swarms of nazis is very fun. Classic mindless shoot em up.

I'll read that review of yours now.

Permabanned
Oddworld: New & Tasty is out now on the UK store.
Downloading now, hope it lives up to the original. One of the first games I had for the PS1 and loved it.

Soldato
Downloading now, hope it lives up to the original. One of the first games I had for the PS1 and loved it.

Cool, I'd forgotten about this. I have extra PSN credit left if I buy the Destiny Guardian edition so this looks like something to get with that money.

I did enjoy the originals back in the day, and played them on the Vita when it came out as I bought the PS1 classics.

I'll check out some gameplay vids now to see how it looks like

Associate

Bought & downloaded. Have fond memories of this back on the original PlayStation, shame it's too hot to sit inside with the PS4 and telly on...

Soldato
both stores give you something.

US at preorder extra costume, after release extra mission + extra costume.
EU/UK 2 weeks aftera release same content as US.

Soldato
I found Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee incredibly tough at the time. I know I never got round to finishing it. Just had a look at the trailer. Looking good!

Picking up a PS4 on Sunday after trading in my 360 and games. Out with the old...keeping PS3 though for now...

Back
Top Bottom