Piaa silicone wipers?

Caporegime
What is the problem with that? Couldn't think of any other present.

I just need to wipe the screen again and all will be well, and apparently A3's have some wiper adjustment feature which should drop them.

Wipers? Wouldn't a business plan be a better ask? How's that Amazon gig?

Permabanned
OP
Funny how you all telling me they are overpriced rubbish and yet if you search on here for them, full of threads about how much WIN they are...

Soldato
Actually I got these free - birthday on 22 july ;)

Most people, with absolutely no money, probably would have delicately said "I'm a bit short of money atm, and don't have anything I really need the money would be a lot more use".

Still nevermind, maybe you could just sell them to and use the money to put fuel in the car?

Permabanned
OP
Most people, with absolutely no money, probably would have delicately said "I'm a bit short of money atm, and don't have anything I really need the money would be a lot more use".

Still nevermind, maybe you could just sell them to and use the money to put fuel in the car?
I pay myself bi-weekly, so I am not out of money now. Problem with that too?

Associate
I got aero ones from eBay for the Audi and 206. £7 Max for each pair and been brilliant for the last year. At £75 you could risk buying from 10 different sellers just to get a good pair (or just do well first time like me)

Permabanned
OP
Funny how if I buy them it is a big waste of money, but all the well known names on here have had them over the years but that is fine.

YET you can only buy them from one place : the official distributor, which means everyone spent the exact same amount.

Funny that :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
I don't use them.myself. looking at the reaction though it seems you can get them cheaper, furthermore I'd never buy wipers that are that much. Especially if I was struggling with cash... Clearly these wipers aren't fit for purpose so get a refund and get another set.

Permabanned
OP
I am not struggling for money.

Just because you can buy unbranded Chinese aeros for £8 off ebay does not mean that my Si-Tech's are rubbish!

Soldato
After a 20 second Google search I just found them at 4 online places. Prices varied by about 20%.

Funny that. :rolleyes:

Also back on the OP ... stumbled across this at the same time : http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/accessories-tyres/42913/piaa-super-silicone-wiper-8c-11

A silicone-based wiper should make for sophisticated performance, but we did notice slight smearing on the screen at every upstroke with the PIAA. This isn’t the end of the world, as they’re generally impressive, but it’s a niggle which makes the price a little hard to justify.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Just because you can buy unbranded Chinese aeros for £8 off ebay does not mean that my Si-Tech's are rubbish!

If they were that good, you wouldn't be on here posting about how they aren't working correctly.

Just saying.

Soldato
I have PIAA silicones on my car. They're great. One was faulty though. You could see it was cos when it rained, one side, the rain ran off, one side didn't. PIAA replaced it and it's fine.

I paid about £15 per blade. They're available from a few places other than the distributors. I got mine from Camskill.

Back
Top Bottom