The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I've still got 1 shot left to go in the water to get the unica. Sunken dragon seems to be a good choice for that.

The counter knife has gone weird, I thought I had two tags recently where it turns out I was tagged. The animation shows a successful kill and then you die.

Also I've started to get some really shocking lag on some maps.

You can get the water kills on any map, you only need to have played a Dragons' Teeth map to unlock the achievement in the first place. Ofc, you need to be on Sunken Dragon to activate the floodgates, but for the 'from-the-water' kills, any map counts IIRC.

Soldato
Pistol only server fun for you then, I did it in an afternoon so it doesn't take too long once you get a good server.

Some of the servers have not added it to the list of allowed weapons yet, I got kicked from a few yesterday when trying to use it.

Soldato
ay, will probably have to do that. to get the 5 pistol kills though I found it super easy when we ended up playing Sunken dragon on rush mode, as attacking we got to the objectives that are in that floating restaurant or what ever.... just swim round the back as usually some defenders jump off to try and flank the flankers.... but I was waiting ;)

Underboss
Happy days, just talked Virgin into giving me a free 1tb TiVo box and upgrading my BB to 152MB when I move, for free! Along with all new equipment.

Underboss
Nah they wanted an 18month contract, told em I am an 8 year customer and refused the have anything but 12 month, she went away, came back and said that was fine.

The price I pay per month for the Sport/Movie packages alone justifies free things lol

Soldato
With regards to the 20 Unica headshots, I absolutely farmed a shedload of Unica kills while on 1PARA's server before. Operation Locker, chokepoint between C and prison cells (D?), attacking towards D. Kept it aimed at roughly head level and blasted away. Pop out, aim at nearest crowd of unwilling cannon fodder, hammer Mouse 1, back into cover, reload, repeat.

Helps if you're Support class as well if you're getting kills at a chokepoint, gotta lay down dat ammo box as you WILL use it up quickly.

Even if you don't get all of your headshots, you should be well onto your way of unlocking an RDS. These help massively for more accurate shots, rather than iron-sighting willy nilly into a crowd of suckers.

Last edited:
Soldato
That is how I got the bulk of my Headshots, but on the other side between C and B.

I found the Iron sights to be good enough to be honest. Shame that the netcode is still ****, I got a few Headshots by shooting people in the chest along with shots to head didn't register as Headshots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom