The Last Of Us

Soldato
I am sure I read somewhere all copies would be upgraded to Day 1 editions. Need to find that article....

I was thinking the same thing.

I dunno what the rush is for the code anyway. The game is most fun when you're low on supplies... you don't have an upgrade you need and you've got to get through a room(s) of clickers / runners. It builds suspense and makes the game what it is IMO.

When you've got 4 molotovs, 4 nail bombs, etc etc it just becomes very easy and you can lose the context of the stage that has been designed as you just go toe to toe with the enemies. Just my opinion OFC.

I wouldn't recommend playing it on anything less than Hard for any newcomers.

Caporegime
I was thinking the same thing.

I dunno what the rush is for the code anyway. The game is most fun when you're low on supplies... you don't have an upgrade you need and you've got to get through a room(s) of clickers / runners. It builds suspense and makes the game what it is IMO.

When you've got 4 molotovs, 4 nail bombs, etc etc it just becomes very easy and you can lose the context of the stage that has been designed as you just go toe to toe with the enemies. Just my opinion OFC.

I wouldn't recommend playing it on anything less than Hard for any newcomers.

The survivor pack is for multiplayer, not singleplayer.

Soldato
Needs fixing....

Some quite bad issues with this seeing as it is meant to be a remastered version.

So far in about an hour I have had texture corruption, Weird shadow issues, 1 x crash back to the XMB and 1 x complete freeze.

:mad:

Sounds very strange for a naughty dog game... wonder if it was outsourced to some interns or something!

There's a day one patch isn't there? Likely going to follow up with another one in the coming week!

Soldato
Needs fixing....

Some quite bad issues with this seeing as it is meant to be a remastered version.

So far in about an hour I have had texture corruption, Weird shadow issues, 1 x crash back to the XMB and 1 x complete freeze.

I hope I don't get issues. I don't have much patience and I'm not overly hyped to try this in the first place. I'm only doing so due to how much praise it gets.

I've only got it on rental from Boomerang like, but I've already wasted most of my 7 months subscription trying games and never getting more than an hour in because they sucked.

Thought this might finally be a game I could rent and play to completion to get some moneys worth from the sub.

Associate
Needs fixing....

Did u let it install fully untill u can't hear the disk spinning , I heard u get messed up textures if
You don't

Soldato
Needs fixing....

I played all the way up to when you meet Ellie without a single issue, you made sure to close the app and allow the day one patch to install before starting the game back up again right?

Caporegime
Just whacked a pre order in with Amazon, delivery tomorrow, my day off tomorrow too :).

Between that, Twin Peaks Blu Ray and some books I'm still to read (not to mention the horrendous reading list for an English student) I've got quite a bit to keep me busy.

Soldato
I played all the way up to when you meet Ellie without a single issue, you made sure to close the app and allow the day one patch to install before starting the game back up again right?

I installed the patch and as far as I'm aware it was fully installed. I have deleted it and letting it install again and will try again later.

Soldato
The way I usually ensure patches are installed properly is I'll start the game up, get the notification that the update has started to download then I'll close the game and let the patch install and then start the game back up again.

Back
Top Bottom