The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
When was the last time you used VOIP ?

Did I mention that I cared about those changes or that I "wanted" them? I am just simply listing the changes that the PC "community" wanted in bf 3 but didn't get, however, are now in BF 4.

Sorry Nexus but that was brilliant :D

I don't care about it at all but it was probably the most requested feature from PC owners along with commander mode.

As I said at the time of bf 4 release, DICE could have easily implemented a lot of the "new stuff" into bf 3 if they really wanted to but at the end of the day, they are a business and are run by the most greedy publisher out there so money/profit is their first concern not "pleasing" the community.

CTE etc. is just to cover their asses for the absolute **** state that bf 4 was released in and to make sure they get some trust back from the BF community.

If DICE/EA really wanted to please us, they would get rid of the stupid premium ****, start releasing these changes in CTE to the main game (CTE is probably more bug free than the main game for goodness sake....)

Last edited:
Caporegime
I think CTE will come to BF4. Premium is here to stay though. Too many sold making too much money. Could also say the Premium take up funds the new DLC and content such is the development cost of games these days.

Permabanned
Wouldn't suprise me if they release Premium+ another £40 which gives you CTE update and a few camo battlepacks.

Soldato
But I already bought Premium Ultra MEGALODOGE edition?

ESL Summer cup Bo3 8pm GMT vs Octavia Centurion (oC) on Lancang | Zavod | Hainan.

Will post Twitch links later :D

As ever, thanks for watching (except for the DT cup..that was painful vs the best 8 infy BF4 players in the world)

Soldato
The EA DE 24/7 conquest server is very one sided today.

Its just instant base rape as all the level 100+ players storm through the flags and muller then noobs.

"Today"?! :)

Every day.

I've said it before. It's the rape server. Almost all the games I see on it are 700-0 wins. A close game on that server is rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom