The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Hey guys...I formatted my pc two days ago and installed BF4. Battlelog only shows 4 populated servers when I refresh, and it doesn't matter what filters I use even if I reset its the same.

I've looked online for a fix but nothing has worked, can anyone suggest a solution? Would be very appreciated :)

I'm using W7 64 SP1 if thats helpful. Thanks.
I still have this problem guys, I installed better battlelog in the vague hope it might help...but it has not.

To the guy who suggested my internet might be too crap, its 8mb broadband and never had a issue with online games.

Permabanned
I still have this problem guys, I installed better battlelog in the vague hope it might help...but it has not.

To the guy who suggested my internet might be too crap, its 8mb broadband and never had a issue with online games.
Tick it to show "16, 32, 64" on battlelog server browser.

Caporegime

Take a picture of the full server browser including all options and post it up.

Why does my GPU usage drop when in more perforemace intensive situations? I'll be walking around and my average usage will be around ~60% or so (still pretty low), but as soon as I get into a heavy gunfight, or if there is multiple explosions going on at once (which seems to be the case when people just camp corridors with grenades), my usage lowers. Is this a common problem, and is there any fix for it? Doesn't seems to be happening in other games. Changing settings to lower only makes it worse.

Also does this game not like MSI Afterburner?

Underboss
Tick BF4 Maps and whatever map choice you want i.e Hc or SC, CQL, DOm etc also tick 1-5 free slots, that way it won't show empty servers.

Not sure why it has done that, very odd.

Soldato
Why does my GPU usage drop when in more perforemace intensive situations? I'll be walking around and my average usage will be around ~60% or so (still pretty low), but as soon as I get into a heavy gunfight, or if there is multiple explosions going on at once (which seems to be the case when people just camp corridors with grenades), my usage lowers. Is this a common problem, and is there any fix for it? Doesn't seems to be happening in other games. Changing settings to lower only makes it worse.

Also does this game not like MSI Afterburner?

Sounds like CPU bottleneck as you ahve given us very little info to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom