Are you doing it wrong?

Aod

Aod

Soldato
OP's doing it right, everyone who disagrees is a scrub ;)

Honestly though, if you use your middle finger for right-click and for scrolling/middle click, what do you do if you're using aim-down-the-sights or alt-fire and need to swap weapon? move your finger?
Seems intolerably slow and clunky to me, but then again, the way my mouse is designed seems to naturally put index on the left, middle on the scroll-wheel/centre-buttons and ring-finger on the right.

Soldato
OP's doing it right, everyone who disagrees is a scrub ;)

Honestly though, if you use your middle finger for right-click and for scrolling/middle click, what do you do if you're using aim-down-the-sights or alt-fire and need to swap weapon? move your finger?
Seems intolerably slow and clunky to me, but then again, the way my mouse is designed seems to naturally put index on the left, middle on the scroll-wheel/centre-buttons and ring-finger on the right.

As to what I posted above, currently playing Payday 2, so;

Left: Fire
Middle: Grenades
Ring: Aim
Thumb: Change Weapon / Melee

:D

Caporegime

In any FPS I've played you can't ADS while switching weapons as there's no weapon on the screen while the switching animation happens. Having three fingers on the mouse at the same time is just weird, you either have a massive mouse or very, very tiny hands and this is coming from someone with little girl hands themselves. :p

Aod

Aod

Soldato
As to what I posted above, currently playing Payday 2, so;

Left: Fire
Middle: Grenades
Ring: Aim
Thumb: Change Weapon / Melee

:D
Good man :D

In any FPS I've played you can't ADS while switching weapons as there's no weapon on the screen while the switching animation happens. Having three fingers on the mouse at the same time is just weird, you either have a massive mouse or very, very tiny hands and this is coming from someone with little girl hands themselves. :p

sure sure, but when you're ADS and you scroll to change weapon you come out of ADS automatically, it's just faster to not have to move your fingers around.

The Logitech MX500-series mice are relatively large, but not especially so, either way there's more than enough space for all three fingers on the top, which appears to be how the mouse was designed.

I do have teeny-weeny hands though, they're about the same size as a 16-year-olds :p

Associate
I just tried 3 fingers on the mouse.... there isn't enough room! I'm using a G700S which is a relatively large mouse... it's really uncomfortable because the middle finger is the longest so pressing the scroll wheel button essentially means pressing backwards rather than down which is both awkward and uncomfortable!

Back
Top Bottom